House For Rent.

MichaelShort

I will be moving from my house here in CM at the end of this month (May) so there is a opportunity to rent it if someone is interested.

The house is a "chain-house" together with 3 other houses but it is no problem with the neighbour. Only 1 elderly women who lives next door.

The house is a 2 storey at around 100 sqm.

3 toilets -one "thai" and two "falang", 2 bedrooms at 20 sqm each, and kitchen and living room.

Up is the 2 bedroom and two falang toilets. Down is the kitchen and living room and thai toilet.

It is a wall around the house (one gate entrance for all the houses)and a gate to lock in the evenings.

It is possibly to park a car inside but it is a tight space, parking on the street is possible.

Quiet, well yes but you have someone that have some workshop near so sometimes it can be noisy but so far it is okay so that is no major problem and they work decent times (08:30-18:00).

In case of a contract, it is for 1 year and not less.

It is located at Wualairoad Soi 3 so it is not far to the Night Bazaar, Airport, Robinson and Tesco Lotus, it is a good location. Also only 3 minutes walk to the Wualai-street market every Saturday.

Please note: I am not the owner of the house so I can not guarantee anything (ie say that you can rent), but the owner is very good so it shouldn't be any problem.

The rent is not set yet but I guess it would be around 5-6000 Bath/month.

For further information contact me Michael on 01-9988415 or drop me an note.

Cheers

Michael

• 3 months later...

I know it's been a while since this was posted, but I am looking for this sort of place. The area around the airport would be my first choice.

I will be moving from my house here in CM at the end of this month (May) so there is a opportunity to rent it if someone is interested.

The house is a "chain-house" together with 3 other houses but it is no problem with the neighbour. Only 1 elderly women who lives next door.

3 toilets -one "thai" and two "falang", 2 bedrooms at 20 sqm each, and kitchen and living room.

Up is the 2 bedroom and two falang toilets. Down is the kitchen and living room and thai toilet.

It is a wall around the house (one gate entrance for all the houses)and a gate to lock in the evenings.

It is possibly to park a car inside but it is a tight space, parking on the street is possible.

Quiet, well yes but you have someone that have some workshop near so sometimes it can be noisy but so far it is okay so that is no major problem and they work decent times (08:30-18:00).

It is located at Wualairoad Soi 3 so it is not far to the Night Bazaar, Airport, Robinson and Tesco Lotus, it is a good location. Also only 3 minutes walk to the Wualai-street market every Saturday.

Please note: I am not the owner of the house so I can not guarantee anything (ie say that you can rent), but the owner is very good so it shouldn't be any problem.

Cheers

Michael

Cheers

Michael

I'm coming to CM. Can i rent for 5days?