Horrific screams of animals

Very strange! Could it be monkeys?

No it's either a different dog or the technic has changed.

or both

It must be awful to hear, I've read this thread a few times, trying to keep up with what's happening.

I would find that very difficult to put up with, as for my wife, I think she would be most upset.

Sorry I can't be more helpful, I just wanted you to know I sympathise with your predicament.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It happened again at 9.06 but the voice has changed

what used to be flat same pitch on top of lungs screams: (breath in) waaaaaaah breath in) waaaaaaah (breath in)waaaaaaah

is now articulated modulated yaps with 4 or 5 different types of harmonics but repeated exactly the same way :

(breath in) waah waah waah waah (breath in) waah waah waah waah (breath in) waah waah waah waah

WOW Kitty Kat ... it's how you tell the story.

I feel as if I was standing next to you on the Balcony.

You make it all sound so real ... thumbsup.gif ... I even breathed in when you told me to.

I just been to the end of the mooban where the sonthaew drivers have their area and all the dogs except 2 are GONE !!! 3/4 weeks ago there were about 12/15 dogs there!

The drivers were resting in hammocks and looked at me passing on my bicycle, one of them said something to another and he said my soi number! (they know me and looked suspicious of anyone coming to their area)

The only 2 dogs left are the black eye patch friendly one (remember him?) and another brown one, Patchy might actually be lucky to be patchy (patchy fur does not sell?)I bet Brownie is next to go...

They made a little makeshift cage made of wood planks where there was a dog inside 3 weeks ago and now it's empty !!!

That might explain the lower pace of screaming sessions ...

Still in shock from the disappearance of all these dogs, I decided togo to the local vet of our mooban.

I told her everything, the dogs from the main road gone, the dogs from the sontjaew area gone, the screams at night... She said she did not know about it but it did not surprised her as one of her customer reported that 3 years ago they killed all the dogs in the mooban and no one said anything. I asked her how it was possible, she said that Thai people don't like Thai dogs (that's what they call stray dogs) so they don't care.

She gave me the number of a" fashion model that makes cruelty against animals law" ??? Might have lost something in translation there ! Strange but apparently this person can help me ...

I asked her several times not to tell anyone about this, first I asked to talk to her alone so her assistant would not hear, she says it's "ok" as her assistant does not speak English. Then her mate calls and the first thing she does is tell her about me and my story right me in front of her assistant in Thai...

So much for privacy ! I don't think Thai people understand the concept of protecting sources ...

I'm still in shock, the all thing is huge, we are talking of over a thousand dogs killed during the last 10 months (4 a day in average = 1220 dogs) and tortured and many people must know about it as they see the packs arriving and disappearing right outside their doorstep !

I feel dizzy and nauseous.

I don't know what to do anymore, Im so in shock and I cannot trust anyone here with my identity and yet I have to stop this but how ???

Edited by Kitsune

Still in shock from the disappearance of all these dogs, I decided togo to the local vet of our mooban.

I told her everything, the dog from the main road gone, the dogs from the sontjaew area gone, the screams at night... She said she did not know about it but it did not surprised her as one of her customer reported that 3 years ago they killed all the dogs in the mooban and no one said anything. I asked her how it was possible, she said that Thai people don't like Thai dogs (that's what they call stray dogs) so they don't care.

She gave me the number of a" fashion model that makes animal cruelty against animals law" ??? Might have lost something in translation there ! Strange but apparently this person can help me ...

I asked several time not to tell anyone, first I asked to talk to her alone so her assistant would not hear, she says it's ok she does not speak English and her mate calls and the first thing she talks about it's me and my story right me in front of her assistant in Thai...

So much for privacy ! I don't think Thai people understand the concept of protecting sources ...

I'm still in shock, the all thing is huge, we are talking of over a thousand dogs killed during the last 10 months (4 a day in average = 1220 dogs) and tortured and many people must know about it as they see the packs arriving and disappearing right outside their doorstep !

I feel dizzy and nauseous.

I don't know what to do anymore, Im so in shock and  I cannot trust anyone here with my identity and yet I have to stop this but how ???

Out of kindness, I will donate all the strays around my house as replacements. We can't have an ending to this lovely saga yet.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Stray dogs are a blight on the country...good to see them put to good use rather than just buried or burnt on heaps.

A poor person has probably had a nice meal today that they might not have been able to afford if it was beef or pork....pork is getting so expensive now....and chicken....270b for a village chicken now at the market.

Stray dogs are a blight on the country...good to see them put to good use rather than just buried or burnt on heaps.

A poor person has probably had a nice meal today that they might not have been able to afford if it was beef or pork....pork is getting so expensive now....and chicken....270b for a village chicken now at the market.

So you approve of animal torture ?

Fish out of water would be torture to it right....some times for considerable time before being killed....but fish cannot sit when told right...or dress them in funny little costumes.

Anyway, you have no proof of what it even is, let alone know it is torture...

Well the only explanation could be someone slaughtering them and sell dog meat, but it is a lot easier to kill the dog with a gun or use the knife on the dogs throat and it will be over in a few seconds .

Well the only explanation could be someone slaughtering them and sell dog meat, but it is a lot easier to kill the dog with a gun or use the knife on the dogs throat and it will be over in a few seconds .

The other explanation would be fur and meat or just fur.

In fur industry animals are skinned alive to keep the fur intact. Hence the screaming.

Please check numerous horrific videos on youtube about this for reference.

Or could be electrocution; a way to stress the animal to the fullest (it is believe the meat is better if stressed) and it does not cut through the fur either.

That would also explain :

- why patchy is still alive when all the others have disappeared

- why they don't feed and take the mangy ones

Edited by Kitsune

As said previously to record outside noises you need this (see picture), which I obviously don't have

2 guys agree it's dog in pain. None of them want to act on it. Why would the forum be any different?

I am not going to invest in recoding equipment to have a moron telling me it's his wife having an orgasm.

Well it would not be my wife would it...well I hope not.

No one cares.

Anything else you would like to express on behalf of the world ?

Yes. You aren't funny and you are cluttering up a thread with your crap.

• Like 1