Gf period came 2 weeks early, is she pregnant?

davejonesbkk

I am getting confused on ThaiVisa, we do not want topics like this,well I do not, go and see the bloody doctor or are you that short of money cannot afford the village doctor.

Next thing we will see is some guy asking if his ass is ok because he has started farting to many times and getting skid marks in his pants.

Oh by the way guys my little dog does a poo and then pulls his ass along the ground, is she scratching it or wiping it.???

Your dog is itching. She has worms. coffee1.gif

I am getting confused on ThaiVisa, we do not want topics like this,well I do not, go and see the bloody doctor or are you that short of money cannot afford the village doctor.

Next thing we will see is some guy asking if his ass is ok because he has started farting to many times and getting skid marks in his pants.

Oh by the way guys my little dog does a poo and then pulls his ass along the ground, is she scratching it or wiping it.???

Your dog is itching. She has worms. coffee1.gif

Or an impacted anal gland.

Your dog is itching. She has worms. coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

Or an impacted anal gland.

Is this a veterinary forum ?

I really do not need to read about dogs rear ends.