Local Toyota Dealerships; Racist, Incompetent or...?

EBlair48

A suggestion..as polite as i can be to you...Go back to wherever it is you came from.

Honestly Thailand is obviously not the place for you to live..you seem to have a knack for being involved in all types of unpleasant scenarios, and if your demeaner in real life is as bad as it comes across on TV..its quite understandable IMO.

Every post you make displays direct or indirect hatred for Thai people in general..more than i have ever seen ,or heard from anyone else in my 20 years here.bah.gif

EDIT

from your post above...confirms my post..;;

"If only Thais weren't here- how wonderful Thailand could be."

Bye...

So you saying he should leave wonderful Phuket because he complain on a forum about bad treatment at a Toyota dealer which clearly have at least one misplaced employee who start to mess with peoples Id/passport. If it was me I go straight to the media and blow up the story.

Take of your pink glasses Andre, it can help you the day Thainess is not on your side.

Not 'because of the treatment at Toyota' but because the OP would like to live in a Thailand without Thais. And sorry, that ain't gonna happen.

"And sorry, that ain't gonna happen." - Maybe not now, but have a look at Thailand, and all the farang "colonizing" the country, and having 50/50 kids.

A few hundred years from now, who knows how many "full blood" Thai's there will be.

Edited by NamKangMan
  • Like 1

Believe me or not I don't care. You know, just because someone has a different experience to yourself does not make them untruthful.

The dealerships are suk 39 and Rama 4 and whilst they are not terrible they were just nowhere near on par with the excellence I received from Honda ownership.

• Like 1

^ I"m writing of dealerships in Phuket though. Planet Phuket

" Yota, my aging import car is having a spate of bad luck recently. " People seem to have missed the fact that the car in question is not even available in Thailand. Why should Toyota Thailand be interested in an old car out of warranty which wasn't available here in the first place especially if the OP walked through their door with that attitude.

What attitude? Huh? Oh the miscegenation wish? Well, keep it up you guys !!

Actually as posted in OP, I am seeking to replace the shattered quarter window and not sure where you you get your info as I never mentioned the model, but this car was sold in SEA and Thailand. The part is available as new from Toyota in Japan.

I also wanted to get estimates for the damage done by the wonderful charming oh so incredibly fantastic, angelic no faults at all marvelous and lovely, Thai child who ran into the back of me while driving quite illegally- who faced no consequence whatsoever , I might add.

(There is not a smiley rolling eyes icon big enough for that comment )

I do intend on repainting the entire car, but none of these places will get my business.

The lemon sucking Poo poo Pee Yang tallow faced woman really seemed to want to know my address, she was a bit miffed when I took out my license , but retracted it, giving her my passport instead, although why I did that I do not know. Just wanted to get the part.

( I guess she showed me . )

I also realized I showed her the title paper as it has the chassis ID but it has an old address.

As I mentioned , people get their cars stolen this way. Why on earth did she need my address?

Edited by EBlair48

" Yota, my aging import car is having a spate of bad luck recently. " People seem to have missed the fact that the car in question is not even available in Thailand. Why should Toyota Thailand be interested in an old car out of warranty which wasn't available here in the first place especially if the OP walked through their door with that attitude.

Actually as posted in OP, I am seeking to replace the shattered quarter window and not sure where you you get your info as I never mentioned the model, but this car was sold in SEA and Thailand. The part is available as new from Toyota in Japan.

Then pay for it to be imported from Japan and stop whining.

• Like 1

Which is why I was going to dealerships I'd like a new part to go with my new paint job.

Please READ the OP before you go on the attack.

Which is why I was going to dealerships I'd like a new part to go with my new paint job.

Please READ the OP before you go on the attack.

Waiting with bated breath for your next "thai loving adventure" titled something like; @#$%#$%%$##$%% painted my car the wrong colour!!!!cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

simply replying about the toyota dealership problem. Wife took her company car(toyota) to be serviced at the toyota dealership and brought it home with several empty bottles in the back and as there were 2 x 4 or 5 ltr engine oil bottles I thought I had better check they hadnt overfilled it. When I lifted the bonnet the motor was filthy(they had charged for an engine clean) taking out the dipstick the oil was black and smelled burnt so I had the sump plug checked and was told it was still covered in grease and had no marks on it at all to indicate it had been removed for oil drainage plus the oil filter was not new either. We went back to the dealership and quized them but noone spoke english(figures) and they told my wife that the drive home must have caused the oil to turn black and burn(maybe 4 kilometres). Obviously the service they do is just all bullshit but several weeks later the company got her to take it there again so the shockies(all around) and rear springs could be replaced. Again the parts were piled into the back of the car(stragely enough the failed shockie on the front passenger side still didnt work) and a couple of weeks later when she went to go to work in it the steering arms on one of the front wheels collapsed as she turned to leave. Once again noone at the dealership could speak english and they refused to do or say anything about it so it would seem that thai toyota dont really give a dam_n so what happened to you is no surprise.

Give us a hint, what location? Sucking lemon tallow faced Poo-Poo Ying Yang place on 402 ?

I have had the very opposite to the OP. I have no problems with the local Toyota dealer. When going for a service they have coffee, tea biscuits, soft drink and even ice creams for free while you wait for your car being serviced. They offer a free wash after the service, if you wish to wait a bit longer. When I have had to order any parts or accessories they tell me don't need to wait they will ring me for the time of part arrival and price.

We must be lucky here in Bangkok as both the local Toyota dealers offer the same standard of service.

Well I want a new window, not cookies handled by someone who picks her nose.

New car deakers in all countries stop stocking parts for older vehicles after a certain time period

Your best shot is to look around for car wreckers they will probably know where you can get what you want if they do not have one

The part is available new The part is available new The part is available new The Part is .....

• 6 years later...
On 11/14/2013 at 5:43 AM, boonchu said:

I have had the very opposite to the OP. I have no problems with the local Toyota dealer. When going for a service they have coffee, tea biscuits, soft drink and even ice creams for free while you wait for your car being serviced. They offer a free wash after the service, if you wish to wait a bit longer. When I have had to order any parts or accessories they tell me don't need to wait they will ring me for the time of part arrival and price.

We must be lucky here in Bangkok as both the local Toyota dealers offer the same standard of service.

The old "I never had any problems does not really mean anything..."  especially regarding Toyotas.... Monkeys could sit in it having a party, do nothing, and due to the bulletproof nature of Toyotas you would think it a great service enjoying your cookies....

Its when real mechanical know how is needed in a real situation and resolved in a timely and professional matter without endlessly guessing and changing the irrelevant parts and YOU paying the bill for the needless and unresolved exercise.. running around with a checklist without actually thinking about what they are doing.. yes, over the years know of a few disasters using the big dealers..  if not for the company receipt that Farang love and beleive in so much I would much rather use the small local shops who have proven over the years to know their stuff and deserve a good tip.. 

On 11/14/2013 at 3:52 PM, patongphil said:

Which actual dealership is the OP referring to?

I too have a Toyota and get it serviced at the dealership on the bypass road junction.

Ah, I have yet to try them, any feedback anyone?  thanks oh, and the one near mission hospital please...