Veterinarians and Petcare

jorgencm

Redbicycle, any update about the puppy?

He is okie now , he cannot eat and drink on his own before we send him to the vet. He broke his ribs which the vet says is quite serious. At least he is eating and drink on his own now..... i will update again tomorrow..... thanks again.

pat

I don't know, redbicycle has been posting in the pets section about his puppy for a few days now. Kind of an elaborate hoax then, don't you think?

???? why do i have to do that ?

Why do you have to do what ? :o

totster :D

Redbicycle, any update about the puppy?

He is okie now , he cannot eat and drink on his own before we send him to the vet. He broke his ribs which the vet says is quite serious. At least he is eating and drink on his own now..... i will update again tomorrow..... thanks again.

pat

Happy to hear he's ok. Good luck.

• 4 months later...

WE just came home from Sahamitr Animal Hospital with our little Tiger that been there since New Years Eve. Just before we left home to go to the festivities the cat came home and we saw that something happened to him. His left eye was sored, milky, he looked totally blind on that eye. He had probably met a snake or something like that.

So we took him to this hospital that is open 24 hours a day, even on New Years Eve, and they took care of him, gave him a shot for pain and eyedrops.

We picked him up today and he seem to be 100% OK now.

This is the third time we used this place and we have always got good service and the cats got good treatment.

It is good to have a Animal hospital that is open 24 hours a day in Chiang Rai.

Just for you petlovers to know!

:o:D :D

(the place is to the right at the traffic-light before the bridge going north from the statue! )