Veterinarians and Petcare

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any 24 hr vet available ???

The vetinarian hospital is open 24 hours.

It's name is Saha Mit or something like that and it's on the right hand side of the highway near the Catholic church.

After the hayek, popkhun menrai statue junction going to Maisai, turn right at the first traffic light and it's quite near.

Hope everythings ok.

Edited by tayto

Have you tried phoning your vets number to see if there is an after hours emergency number?

U know any numbers that i could call.......

The telephone number of the animal hospital is 053 716823 or

053716840 phone right now . I have phoned them and they are waiting on your call.

Edited by tayto

Have you tried phoning your vets number to see if there is an after hours emergency number?

053716840 phone right now . I have phoned them and they are waiting on your call.

Thanks tayto, my car is out of gas .... any petrol kiosk still open now ?? i am in mae chan area, my gf is talking to the doctor now.

Thanks tayto, my car is out of gas .... any petrol kiosk still open now ?? i am in mae chan area, my gf is talking to the doctor now.

Not your night is it?

sorry can't help about the gas station, I know that most of them close, since they are not allowed by law to open 24 hrs.

I would get the gf to phone the police, they are bound to know.

Not your night is it?

sorry can't help about the gas station, I know that most of them close, since they are not allowed by law to open 24 hrs.

I would get the gf to phone the police, they are bound to know.

Thanks tayto, you are really helpful, my gf is really sad now . We won't be able to sleep tonite lets hope that he can survive until tomorrow morning 5 am .

I don't know, redbicycle has been posting in the pets section about his puppy for a few days now. Kind of an elaborate hoax then, don't you think?