Fat foreigner filmed stealing bag from Phuket KFC: Video

webfact

At least he dint get the phone! This guy looks like half the male tourists in Thailand so It might be hard for the police who think all farang look the same anyway.

This proves the point that one should NEVER leave anything unattended.

I leave my wife alone all the time. Never had a problem..........sigh.

Try putting her into a bag before you leave her somewhere! You never know you might get lucky. w00t.gifcheesy.gif

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come the security camera follows the bloke as he goes to the bag?

I wondered that myself...It was footage from the tourists phone as mentioned in the report.

He's using his phone to film what's on the monitor (An LG monitor, actually, when he zooms out you can see the LG logo as well as the frame on the monitor he's filming). If you watch it again you will see that his phone is following the guy - not the monitor itself.

Unfortunate. Likely in financial trouble too. Next news clip in which he is profiled may be the quintessential "Foreigner falls from 12th floor balcony" making the story that much more so.

Hope he changes his shirt.

That could have nearly the same devastation as the Siberian meteor!

I love the way these crimes make it here onto Thai Visa. Is there nothing more interesting to inform us about rather than this petty business...

Why bother looking if you don't like it?

Someone somewhere MAY just happen to recognise him.

Its a blog community service

Its pretty cool

Petty thieves are just as bad as any other

How would you like to lose the stuff he had in his bag??

I love the way these crimes make it here onto Thai Visa. Is there nothing more interesting to inform us about rather than this petty business...

Its pretty cool

Agree,with most of your post, but he didn't exactly lose a lot..;The 'raybans 'were probably copies, so no value at all,

His bag only contained ''the tip-box key, the safe key, his apartment keys, a pair of brand new Rayban sunglasses, and his phone charger.

Its pretty cool

Agree,with most of your post, but he didn't exactly lose a lot..;The 'raybans 'were probably copies, so no value at all,

His bag only contained ''the tip-box key, the safe key, his apartment keys, a pair of brand new Rayban sunglasses, and his phone charger.

The thief didn't know that, and perhaps he was happy with his find. sad.png

Its pretty cool

The thief didn't know that, and perhaps he was happy with his find. sad.png

Maybe the raybans are part of his disguise now....

• Like 1

I am sure the Thais get a chuckle out fat, cheese bandits and backpack grabbers with sandals and socks.

Seriously, my self esteem is suffering from these farang revelations in the news.

It also occurs to me that this is a way to for the Newspaper to evade the real issues of serious offenses that were reported...in which some of the victims were farangs.

• Like 1

I've had a look at the video again, and I didn't see anyone leaving his bag there for the man in a vest to 'collect'.

I would not persecuting this fellow until I see the details of the rest of the video. Too many people have unfairly fallen victims in this country.

TIT

Time to take your meds. I hope you retired from teaching long ago. The future of our children depends on it.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I've still got a few decades to bag before my retirement, mate. Even then, I am certain that I still won't be as partial and easily convinced from a single story. And yes, I teach our children to tread carefully into the future, and not make subjective and hasty decisions based on insufficient information.

Why don't you follow the advice? ...Take your meds !

Fat guy sees Thai man get up from his table at KFC leaving behind his bag.

Fat guy thinks the Thai man has gone to order more food. He waits a while and looks round a few times to see if the Thai man is coming back, but the Thai man doesn't return.

Being an honest man and good citizen he picks up the bag and hands it in at the nearest police station.

Thai man returns and thinks the bag has been stolen. Reports the theft to the police.

Police do not check their found property records before launching the manhunt.

YOU are the fat falang in the video?

Fat guy sees Thai man get up from his table at KFC leaving behind his bag.

Fat guy thinks the Thai man has gone to order more food. He waits a while and looks round a few times to see if the Thai man is coming back, but the Thai man doesn't return.

Being an honest man and good citizen he picks up the bag and hands it in at the nearest police station.

Thai man returns and thinks the bag has been stolen. Reports the theft to the police.

Police do not check their found property records before launching the manhunt.

YOU are the fat falang in the video?

Why would fatman take the bag to the police station and not just hand it to staff for the person to collect if he comes back looking for it.....more holes than swiss cheese.