Fat foreigner filmed stealing bag from Phuket KFC: Video

webfact

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but I cannot see anything humorous about this at all.

Did anybody notice the old fat farang woman sitting at the back of the restaurant?

As the fat man nears the exit, he appears to discretely say something to the woman and then she gets up and follows him out.

Can`t really tell, but it is possible that the couple are Russian.

I love the way these crimes make it here onto Thai Visa. Is there nothing more interesting to inform us about rather than this petty business...

To answer your question, no.

Actually the only reason we are even looking at this amazing and sensational story is to get away from the trolls who hover around the PTP related topics. And it's good fun bagging fat bastards who wear wife beaters. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Just came out, you all been 'had' it was a fake video.

555 suckers.

One more time. (In English, if you don't mind.) How can a video be fake? Do you mean it's a hoax? Please enlighten us, wise one.

Yeh, I would like to see the insider info too. thumbsup.gif

Or is it that all farang are vicars.............rolleyes.gif

I'm fairly sure "recorded to phone" should be "copied". English as a foreign language...

No ... he probably "recorded" it from the security monitor. not "copied" from the file on the system.

Oh yeah, like the pirated movies.

I'll wait for the official release then, hate it when a good movie is spoilt by poor reproduction!

Yes here in Thailand the Thais call them "Zoom"

The title is extremely offensive and typical of the mentality about foreigners in Thailand or in most part of the world to that matter. The Day people will stop looking down on others because they don't look like them, they don't speak like them or don't act like them, we will have make a giant step for mankind.

in 1967 it was true that, "The Western arrogance of feeling that it has everything to teach others and nothing to learn from them is not just." (MLK). Nowdays, The Dunning Kruger effect is so prevalent that it no longer a question of western arrogance. It has become universal.

• Like 1

If the guy was skinny would the headline be the same?

Black people would be offended if it had black foreigner in the title.

Viva la fatties.

It could've been much worse.

Imagine the uproar had the headline been 'Fat falang filmed stealing bag from Phuket KFC: Video'. Doesn't bear thinking about.

how do we know it's not his bag? - just the word of one other guy?

Kind of yes.

It would be a serious crime to make a false police report like that. It seems highly unlikely.

Also looking at the video the guy certainly is acting dodgy.

Edited by Jingthing

It was an opportunity theft that could of been avoided by the owner of the bag but still the same its stealing.

Hope he gets caught and shammed on social media and local news.

48 hours in the lock up and 3000 baht fine and kicked out of Thailand should be the penalty.

Its a low life thing to do and it he should be treated accordingly.

48 hours lockup? Make it at least 6 or 12 months such as they do in Malaysia and Singapore.

• Like 1

It was an opportunity theft that could of been avoided by the owner of the bag but still the same its stealing.

Hope he gets caught and shammed on social media and local news.

48 hours in the lock up and 3000 baht fine and kicked out of Thailand should be the penalty.

Its a low life thing to do and it he should be treated accordingly.

Agreed I hope the thieving fat f%&$ gets humiliated publicly. However I can't help wondering what the penalty would be for a Thai, vs that for a Farang for the same offence? The going rate for attacking a tourist seems to be 500 baht and I assume this is a lesser offence?

• Like 1

I love the way these crimes make it here onto Thai Visa. Is there nothing more interesting to inform us about rather than this petty business...

Seemingly trivial matters such as this provide a perfect platform for in-depth discussion re race, social standing, justice in LOS (as compared to back home), dangers of fast food etc etc.

For evidence see the goat cheese thread.

• Like 1

Just wearing a shirt like that, popular over 30 years ago, should be enough of a signal of mental derangement to be kicked out of Thailand.

Thailand is a developing country, but i do notice that Presentation of Appearance and Dress is respected more than in the foreign falang country,

and we don't even see that wife-beater attire in the foreign falang country anymore... except for the occasional extremely mentally deranged.

• Like 1

Yes, like the case in Australia when a motorcycle thief snatched a bag from an old lady, Turned out it just had dog sh*t in it because she'd Ben walking her dog. He must have got an unfortunate surprise

I have to admit when I see unattended bags like that I think more of potential BOMBS than theft risk. Now that would have been some karma, huh?

• Like 1

The title is extremely offensive and typical of the mentality about foreigners in Thailand or in most part of the world to that matter. The Day people will stop looking down on others because they don't look like them, they don't speak like them or don't act like them, we will have make a giant step for mankind.

in 1967 it was true that, "The Western arrogance of feeling that it has everything to teach others and nothing to learn from them is not just." (MLK). Nowdays, The Dunning Kruger effect is so prevalent that it no longer a question of western arrogance. It has become universal.

So....you're saying he's not fat?

Edited by marell
  • Like 1

You mean people should refrain from looking down on those who steal other people`s property.

Why not just condense all the descriptions of these types into one word: Scumbags, which just about sums it all up.