Satellite TV - CTH

Will27

CTH has SyFy, universal channel, and others that made it my choice, I am not a sports fan, only negative thing about CTH, thier set top box is crap, needs rebooted sometimes, but for price and channel offering better then true.

• 2 weeks later...

At the moment i am enjoying ilikehd.com, stream to tv,many channels

football,movies,loads and loads of other stuff,all for only 200 bht p.m.

No dish to buy,no boxes that will be redundant in few months,i have

3 dishes,several boxes that are now useless,so IPTV is the way to go.

ilikehd give very good service at a very low price, they actually respond

to your e mails very quickly,unheard of from a Thai company in my

experience.

regards Worgeordie

the one I normally watch for ALL types of Sports http://www.vipboxsports.me/ also free

Be aware that downloading above site may infect your computer with hao CRAP site that takes over your home page....you can get rid of it but it is a pain in the butt....

Never downloaded the desktop App, just use the LIVE links when Motor Racing is on, works well used for almost 2 years

Took me almost an hour to get the dam_n HAO homepage hijack out of my computer.

Ignis, how dare you to put a link like that on TV????

Now this F_CKING HAO site has taken over my desktop as well! And I don't know how to get rid of it.

.... And I di NOT click on "download APP"!!

The moderstors should A S A P delete this crappy link from TV. QUICKLY!

Sorry Pomchop, I read your warning too late. How did you get rid of HAO??

Ignis, how dare you to put a link like that on TV????

Been using for now over 2 years.......... NEVER seen this HAO site/Homepage so have no idea what you have done.??.. Used this on my old PC with Windows 7 and now on my new PC with Windows 8..

Where did I get the link from, on here over 2 years ago........... I never watch anything but Motor Racing & F1, many different ones, NEVER seen this HAO thing on any Motor Racing/F1 race

Edit: Just been looking at this HAO site, did a search to seen what the fuss is about, appears it is High Altitude Observatory, did not look at all the pages but looks interesting, some great pictures from Scientists ot in space, if your into that sort of thing

Edited by ignis

• 2 weeks later...

post-195654-13908982682569_thumb.jpg

Totally agree had mine installed yesterday for tonight's merseyside derby it's a great service. In the past I have had other thai sati lite services and they where pants. Over here in kanchanaburi English TV is very rare only a couple of Asian channels that have English subtitles so this new dish has been a life saver. Plus there are kids channels which will help my girls remember their English language when I go back to the uk.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• 2 weeks later...

...... I've already got more satellite dishes out the back than a drone launching base .......

Yep, same here, 5 of them are mine plus a 6th for the wife on Thaicom. Here's a list as per two attached pics:

A: Big steerable currently on Measat3

B: AS3S

C: IS19

D: NSS6

E: Spare

But in my case they're more of a hobby to play with and see what channels I can get free, than tools for serious programme watching. I don't subscribe to any packages but it's surprising what I can find at times.

Was wondering if there are any other somewhat techie-oriented old codgers like me around Chiangrai area who'd be interested in playing around with dishes and satboxes and internet conections? Amongst my satboxes I've got a couple of MPEG4 ones that I haven't found out how to connect up properly, so I'd welcome contact with anyone who has any experience of this stuff and enough time and interest to share some of it.

post-46640-0-53670100-1391770980_thumb.j

post-46640-0-54589800-1391770997_thumb.j

• 8 months later...