Pizza Company guarantee 30 minute delivery or 400 baht coupon

yankee99

Mine took an hour to arrive last week. Got a phone call from the manager to say sorry but I never knew about this coupon.

We live less than a km from the shop aswell. Yes I should have gone myself but I was just wanting that lazy convenience food :-D

They are (or were) running a 2 for 1 if you order online. Thats a bargain worth eating their pizza. The only decent one is the thin crust double cheese, in my opinion. BTW, pizza freezes pretty well.

Once they arrived with one pizza - minus the freebie. I pointed it out and another guy returned with the freebie.

Its a well run operation.

Pizza Hut is crap. I cant stand their products.

They should guarantee edible pizza´s instead. I have long time ago stopped ordering from Pizza Company, after they delivered me a pizza with Thousand Island sauce instead of cheese and complaints to their customer service remained unanswered.

• Like 2

This practice was scrapped here in the US after many of the drivers had accidents trying to get the pizza to the customer on time. Hopefully it will be scrapped in Thailand too....there are enough motorcycle accidents already! unsure.png

TOOO Late! They already drive over-top of you................

• Like 1

I guess that makes sense as i was feeling guilty if it was the driver. I have no guilt for the company as they get top dollar.

Bases on common sense I think....but I might be complete wrong, because common sense is low on stock.

It would make sense if they have a bonus system. I doubt they cut the motorbike guy, because if the kitchen is too slow the driver can't do it.

But something like: lower than 3 % late, everyone get 500 Baht extra.

Lower 2 % 1000 Baht extra

Lower 1 % 2000 Baht

0% 3000 Baht

That would also protect against giving free coupons to friends.

That is what I would make....but who knows what they do really.

They should guarantee edible pizza´s instead. I have long time ago stopped ordering from Pizza Company, after they delivered me a pizza with Thousand Island sauce instead of cheese and complaints to their customer service remained unanswered.

Yes, as European Pizza lover I always think it would be better to graceful starve to dead before eating that product they call pizza.

To find good pizza is very difficult in Thailand (unless tourist areas).

I have a membershipcard from 300 baht and always take 2 panpizza's super deluxe large (take-away). (supaaa dalack for Thai). I remember last year i always paid like 500-550 baht for that but last week it was 399 suddenly. ??

Prices must have gone down i guess.

Interesting question. I'd hate for them to have salary deducted, sometimes it's not their fault and kudos to those that actually work to make their money. I've not asked for the coupon before and they're generally really polite or they call to apologize if it's running a little late. The cynical side of me just hopes that they are not pocketing vouchers for themselves or their friends to get freebies in return.

I live 60km from Khon Kaen, sure enough the website let me order. The 2 for 1 offer is there too. Now awaiting 2 luverly pizzas, 319bht inc delivery, and my 400bht coupon, cos ain't no way they can get here in 30 minutes! Boredom level is a mite high today......

• Like 2

I guess that makes sense as i was feeling guilty if it was the driver. I have no guilt for the company as they get top dollar.

Bases on common sense I think....but I might be complete wrong, because common sense is low on stock.

It would make sense if they have a bonus system. I doubt they cut the motorbike guy, because if the kitchen is too slow the driver can't do it.

Lower 1 % 2000 Baht

0% 3000 Baht

I am sorry but I have reread your post several times and it appears to me that if they are on time they (that mysterious entity) Get a 3,000 baht bonus on a 400 to 500 baht pizza.

BREAKING NEWS ;Pizza Update

Orders cancelled, many farangs go hungry

Today in amphoe Kranuan farangs were left staring at their empty plates this lunchtime as The Pizza Company neglected to say on their website that they only deliver within a certian radius of their stores.

Nice lady on phone in good English said 'you live in village'

No, not village, have Lotus, two 7/11 and Honda shop. Mueang Kranuan, jing jing

'Cannot'

'Boor' Krapow againsad.png

• Like 1

The best Public Relations move for the PIZZA Company would be to take their Home Delivery Riders OFF the roads.

They are amongst some of the rudest, most stupid Motor Cycle Riders I have ever seen. Absolute Lunatics with no thought for anyone's safety, including their own.

Bankruptcy is coming in Pizza Co. Sometimes I had to wait 1,5 hrs.

with the prices they charge I think they will survive. it's a very well run company with a consistent product

Yes, I agree about it being a "consistent product."

Consistently BAD!

They might just as well put the Pizza Toppings, which I am convinced are loaded with MSG, on a Cardboard Base.

Pizza Company deserves to Go Broke!

Edited by Torrens54

Lower 1 % 2000 Baht

0% 3000 Baht

I am sorry but I have reread your post several times and it appears to me that if they are on time they (that mysterious entity) Get a 3,000 baht bonus on a 400 to 500 baht pizza.

read it again and think about it.....

Bonus on the salary if they are lower of a certain percentage of delayed delivery. Such things are common.

yeah screw that coupon... it doesn't work at all. My pizza arrived after 56 minutes and I complained that I need the coupon as promised. I had called their hotline already to tell them that after 45 minutes the pizza had still not arrived. They said to ask the coupon to the delivery boy.

When he arrived, his reaction of the coupon was to act as dumb as a mule and knew of nothing. Again calling their hotline, waiting again (while my pizza is getting cold now)... then he claims that it is delivered on time, since the time on the price ticket was indeed within 30 minutes. I showed them their confirmation mail which was RECEIVED about 31 minutes before the order time in their receipt system. and since I showed it on Gmail, the time is set by their server so I didn't change my clock

Anyway, Long story Short. this discussion took more than 25 minutes, with the result, COLD PIZZA, NO COUPON, and a red ear from calling them. Then they said they will send me the coupon by mail... OK we all know that pigs will fly before that will ever happen. I know you get them from the delivery boy so why on earth would they send me a coupon afterwards... At that point I just said to take both pizzas back, cancel the order, and try again next time... if they can't do their own promises, then I can't promise to pay neither. When they coupon arrives I can pay the pizza... IF ITS STILL WARM

ended up ordering BK...

Bankruptcy is coming in Pizza Co. Sometimes I had to wait 1,5 hrs.

with the prices they charge I think they will survive. it's a very well run company with a consistent product

Yes, I agree about it being a "consistent product."

Consistently BAD!

They might just as well put the Pizza Toppings, which I am convinced are loaded with MSG, on a Cardboard Base.

Pizza Company deserves to Go Broke!

I really think they make good pizza's. It depends which shop makes them though. Some are better then others and i only take panpizza superdeluxe.

They are far better then in Europe.

• Like 1

yankee99

Hello Yankee99

Having spoken to many delivery drivers in the past (I only order Pizza Company pizzas), I can confirm for you that the cost of the late pizza IS DEDUCTED from the driver's pay, While it seems like a WIN for us, it is actually a LOSS for the driver personally.

If, however, you get a phone call notifying you of the delay, the 30 minutes starts again from the end of that telephone conversation.

That was confirmed by a Pizza Company manager.

Regards,

Thomas

I live 60km from Khon Kaen, sure enough the website let me order. The 2 for 1 offer is there too. Now awaiting 2 luverly pizzas, 319bht inc delivery, and my 400bht coupon, cos ain't no way they can get here in 30 minutes! Boredom level is a mite high today......

25 Km from Khon Kaen and they told me that we were outside of the delivery radius, that was a telephone order, not the internet and a few months ago.

Really fancied a pizza and got the missus to pick up a couple after work. Really disappointed, expensive, undercooked and tasteless. I don't know what that gooey stuff they put on is, but I very much doubt that it has ever seen a cow! Tastes nothing like cheese. In fact it taste of nothing!