Becks And Neville Can't Room.

redrus

GRUMPY OLD MEN

Friday 5th May 2006

Neville and Beckham cannot live together.

The Star:

'Manchester United defender Gary Neville has refused to share a hotel room with England captain David Beckham during the World Cup.

The best friends are unable to room together as despite being close, are as different as night and day when it comes to tidiness.

Beckham who has admitted that he suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder must have every thing ‘just so’; something that Neville can’t stand.

Neville told the Daily Star: "He’d always tidy up. I’m not sure tidiness is a bad habit really, but we don’t make very good room mates that’s for sure.

"I go to bed at 10pm and Becks goes at 1am. And when I get to a room, it’s just a room. I don’t even unpack my bag.

"He has everything lined up neatly.

Beckham quite rightly agrees with Gary and insists that the room chemistry just ain’t there.

He added: "Gary goes to bed too early. When we room together he goes to bed early and I turn in late.

"Then he gets up early and I get up late. It never really works."

redrus

As long as he can cross a ball half decently then I dont give a sh+t wot nickers he wears.

BTW the Rooney loss is just so sad because he can be so brilliant.

Agreed on both counts fella but, I'd rather Rooney missed this WC and was fit for United next season and ready for the European and next WC, than be <deleted>**ed by returning too early cos Sven has no idea how to motivate the rest of the team....!

redrus

Nev seems like a good lad but, we all knows about some of Beck's habits, he's a bit of a funny onion to say the least.....! :D:o

redrus

'Nev' is not a good lad!! He is a moaning old woman, who cant get his head around the fact that highly paid footballers should not always be treated like highly privileged infants!

He also chosen a bad club to play for!

Nev seems like a good lad but, we all knows about some of Beck's habits, he's a bit of a funny onion to say the least.....! :D:o

redrus

'Nev' is not a good lad!! He is a moaning old woman (and you're not), who cant get his head around the fact that highly paid footballers should not always be treated like highly privileged infants!

He also chosen a bad club to play for!

:D:D:D

Awe, boo hoo....!

redrus