Scotland to become independent in March 2016 if referendum passes

News_Editor

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mods can close this thread now -- it's going around in circles for a long time already......

It's gone downhill since that troll turned up.

So you want to bail out when a serious question is asked by a UK citizen.............?

rolleyes.gif , Do you fear a serious question......?

some people just have that mentality of laughing and making fun of the most vulnerable in society ,all under the pretense of humour.

.We have all lived under mass propaganda in The UK.

propaganda in itself cause as we know there has never been a United Kingdom ever

aye sometimes people fought together under a British flag and a British uniform,,but the divisions were clear to the soldiers who fought..Aye some of it was light hear ted competitiveness ,,but there always was and still is a more sinister side of control and superiority.

So the idea of Scotland being poor and coming cap in hand is a common thread even within Scotland itself far less the rest of the UK

Massive brainwashing by the establishment,,nothing more nothing less

of course through the social media and release of confidential secret Government papers we are seeing that myth about poor Scotland been blown out the water.

We can also see the intentional political act that Scotland was given to make it poor by the burying of these documents.

If happened in another country the so called fair minded Uk gentleman would be up in arms,,but here hardly a whisper in any main stream media news all buried under some bland news item

• Like 1

some people just have that mentality of laughing and making fun of the most vulnerable in society ,all under the pretense of humour.

propaganda in itself cause as we know there has never been a United Kingdom ever

aye sometimes people fought together under a British flag and a British uniform,,but the divisions were clear to the soldiers who fought..Aye some of it was light hear ted competitiveness ,,but there always was and still is a more sinister side of control and superiority.

So the idea of Scotland being poor and coming cap in hand is a common thread even within Scotland itself far less the rest of the UK

of course through the social media and release of confidential secret Government papers we are seeing that myth about poor Scotland been blown out the water.

We can also see the intentional political act that Scotland was given to make it poor by the burying of these documents.

If happened in another country the so called fair minded Uk gentleman would be up in arms,,but here hardly a whisper in any main stream media news all buried under some bland news item

Just ANSWER my question and don't dodge it. You remind me of the BNP in England, dance around questions because ideals cannot be questioned...............facepalm.gif ..................... Answer my question regarding the Islands living on top of your persieved gold mine............thumbsup.gif

Mods can close this thread now -- it's going around in circles for a long time already......

J pinx there is new news been released everyday, so it is very topical. and more will get release between now and the 100 days left before the vote.

yes, there has been a lot of recycling of the same issues,,and some people want to draw questions out that have no relation to the independence debate,,this we

all know,,we dont need to look to far for that

But like i said there will be new issues released ....the yes side for one has not played all its cards you can rest assured with that.

over 20000 views alone on this topic means people are taking an interest if not contributing themselves.

i will of course keep posting videos from Scotland showing that the people of Scotland are informed and are asking difficult questions

Just ANSWER my question and don't dodge it. You remind me of the BNP in England, dance around questions because ideals cannot be questioned...............facepalm.gif ..................... Answer my question regarding the Islands living on top of your persieved gold mine............thumbsup.gif

Well the Shetland girl i posted her video gave you her answer as a Shetlander....

oil perceived goldmine,,is not my perception but ok i will answer....If the Shetland wants to be independent after Scotland gets its independence of course they can vote on that no worries.

will Scotland still survive yes,,lots of independent statistics on the wealth of Scotland without the oil.

but if you want to stick to the oil theme ...There is more oil around the Clyde basin than in the vicinity of the shetlands,,so i guess both Shetland and Scotland would prosper under an oil rich country

England on the other hand will need foreign aid from either one of them

oh do you want me to go on about energy now

or how about water

there is more water in one loch than the whole of England is a good start....yes sir can i get some more

Well the Shetland girl i posted her video gave you her answer as a Shetlander....

oil perceived goldmine,,is not my perception but ok i will answer....If the Shetland wants to be independent after Scotland gets its independence of course they can vote on that no worries.

will Scotland still survive yes,,lots of independent statistics on the wealth of Scotland without the oil.

but if you want to stick to the oil theme ...There is more oil around the Clyde basin than in the vicinity of the shetlands,,so i guess both Shetland and Scotland would prosper under an oil rich country

or how about water

there is more water in one loch than the whole of England is a good start....yes sir can i get some more

Shetland can't vote for independence, they islands are owned by the Scottish crown under a dowry debt. The Scottish crown is not the same as the British crown. This is a foolish red herring. As I mentioned earlier, it's the equivalent of Sussex voting for independence from the UK.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/684081-scotland-to-become-independent-in-march-2016-if-referendum-passes/page-73#entry7940704

or how about water

Carry on, makes for a good learning curve for me...........Carry on.......thumbsup.gif

or how about water

Carry on, makes for a good learning curve for me...........Carry on.......thumbsup.gif

please inform what you have learnt first,,then i can continue,,wouldn't want to repeat myself would i

Wigan(Ijustlovegoogle0tojapan;

You can post as many duplicates as you like.

I have made my position on continued use of the UK NHS by residents of an independent Scotland very clear, and answered all questions put to me on the matter.

I have shown the position of all other non UK residents on this subject; including non resident British citizens.

Yet you still think that residents of an independent Scotland will be treated differently to all other non UK residents.

But, despite being repeatedly asked, you wont say why you believe this or offer any evidence to back it up; other than childish propaganda films you found via Google.

Instead you accuse me of diverting the topic to pensions; a subject brought up by someone else entirely.

This topic has had 27,000+ views since it started 8 months ago; but that does not mean that 27,000+ people are interested in it.

Many of those views will be by people like you and I who view it several times a day.

This topic is going around in circles, and I think that it should be closed; until and unless someone has something intelligent to add to the debate.

I see little point in keeping it open just so you can continually post your, often factually incorrect, propaganda videos and links and throw insults and flames at all who disagree with you.

I have made my position on continued use of the UK NHS by residents of an independent Scotland very clear, and answered all questions put to me on the matter.

I have shown the position of all other non UK residents on this subject; including non resident British citizens.

Yet you still think that residents of an independent Scotland will be treated differently to all other non UK residents.

But, despite being repeatedly asked, you wont say why you believe this or offer any evidence to back it up; other than childish propaganda films you found via Google.

Instead you accuse me of diverting the topic to pensions; a subject brought up by someone else entirely.

This topic has had 27,000+ views since it started 8 months ago; but that does not mean that 27,000+ people are interested in it.

Many of those views will be by people like you and I who view it several times a day.

This topic is going around in circles, and I think that it should be closed; until and unless someone has something intelligent to add to the debate.

I see little point in keeping it open just so you can continually post your, often factually incorrect, propaganda videos and links and throw insults and flames at all who disagree with you.

Please note that I am not linking or posting any political material and I am factually correct in what I post -- unless you know specifics you want to show me ?

well why dont you just leave then..if it does not satisfy your inteliigence,,simple,,,,why should it get closed down because you say so....there are over 100 days still to go,,,,new news is coming in...it is the most important decision in the UK in recent times...

one thing wont change in these 100 days though that a new UKNHS will suddenly appear

Again the original question which the sussex man failed to answer

Is there a UKNHS?

Will treatment for Scots be different if the vote is no or yes?

very different to what he later went onto pensions and NIC

for 7 by 7 This is the initial video

please show us where the propaganda is?

Again you have failed to answer the question regarding the video?

you want serious intelligent debate ,,yet you will not answer the questions above

Please note that I am not linking or posting any political material and I am factually correct in what I post -- unless you know specifics you want to show me ?

You seem to have taken the quoted post personally; can't understand why.

The remarks you have quoted are not addressed to you, and as far as I am aware I have not questioned any facts you have posted; except where you misstated what treatment the resident of another EU state can get in the UK (and vice versa); with or without an EHIC card.

From the CAB link I provided earlier

You can receive free NHS hospital treatment if you......

......are from a European Economic Area (EEA) country or Switzerland and have a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). The EHIC does not cover coming to the UK just to get medical treatment but it allows you to get free care if you're referred to the UK for pre-planned treatment with an E112 or S2 certificate

On the assumption that an independent Scotland joins the EU/EEA, I can see no reason why this arrangement should not apply to Scottish residents.

No one has yet given a reason why that should not be so; and they wont as there are none.