Scotland to become independent in March 2016 if referendum passes

Wigan(Ijustlovegoogle0tojapan;

You can post as many duplicates as you like.

I have made my position on continued use of the UK NHS by residents of an independent Scotland very clear, and answered all questions put to me on the matter.

I have shown the position of all other non UK residents on this subject; including non resident British citizens.

Yet you still think that residents of an independent Scotland will be treated differently to all other non UK residents.

But, despite being repeatedly asked, you wont say why you believe this or offer any evidence to back it up; other than childish propaganda films you found via Google.

Instead you accuse me of diverting the topic to pensions; a subject brought up by someone else entirely.

This topic has had 27,000+ views since it started 8 months ago; but that does not mean that 27,000+ people are interested in it.

Many of those views will be by people like you and I who view it several times a day.

This topic is going around in circles, and I think that it should be closed; until and unless someone has something intelligent to add to the debate.

I see little point in keeping it open just so you can continually post your, often factually incorrect, propaganda videos and links and throw insults and flames at all who disagree with you.

Please note that I am not linking or posting any political material and I am factually correct in what I post -- unless you know specifics you want to show me ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have made my position on continued use of the UK NHS by residents of an independent Scotland very clear, and answered all questions put to me on the matter.

I have shown the position of all other non UK residents on this subject; including non resident British citizens.

Yet you still think that residents of an independent Scotland will be treated differently to all other non UK residents.

But, despite being repeatedly asked, you wont say why you believe this or offer any evidence to back it up; other than childish propaganda films you found via Google.

Instead you accuse me of diverting the topic to pensions; a subject brought up by someone else entirely.

This topic has had 27,000+ views since it started 8 months ago; but that does not mean that 27,000+ people are interested in it.

Many of those views will be by people like you and I who view it several times a day.

This topic is going around in circles, and I think that it should be closed; until and unless someone has something intelligent to add to the debate.

I see little point in keeping it open just so you can continually post your, often factually incorrect, propaganda videos and links and throw insults and flames at all who disagree with you.

well why dont you just leave then..if it does not satisfy your inteliigence,,simple,,,,why should it get closed down because you say so....there are over 100 days still to go,,,,new news is coming in...it is the most important decision in the UK in recent times...

one thing wont change in these 100 days though that a new UKNHS will suddenly appear

Again the original question which the sussex man failed to answer

Is there a UKNHS?

Will treatment for Scots be different if the vote is no or yes?

very different to what he later went onto pensions and NIC

for 7 by 7 This is the initial video

please show us where the propaganda is?

Again you have failed to answer the question regarding the video?

you want serious intelligent debate ,,yet you will not answer the questions above

Please note that I am not linking or posting any political material and I am factually correct in what I post -- unless you know specifics you want to show me ?

You seem to have taken the quoted post personally; can't understand why.

The remarks you have quoted are not addressed to you, and as far as I am aware I have not questioned any facts you have posted; except where you misstated what treatment the resident of another EU state can get in the UK (and vice versa); with or without an EHIC card.

From the CAB link I provided earlier

You can receive free NHS hospital treatment if you......

......are from a European Economic Area (EEA) country or Switzerland and have a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). The EHIC does not cover coming to the UK just to get medical treatment but it allows you to get free care if you're referred to the UK for pre-planned treatment with an E112 or S2 certificate

On the assumption that an independent Scotland joins the EU/EEA, I can see no reason why this arrangement should not apply to Scottish residents.

No one has yet given a reason why that should not be so; and they wont as there are none.