16 countries now warn their citizens on travels to Thailand

webfact

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just the normal childish rabble ... nothing to get het up about.

StrawberryFields Forever, I hope in Thailand.

We do not need turmoil if it is bad for buisness because it hurts the common people most, in the end.

Thailand is too wonderful a place to ever think of ruining any part of it.

I wish people would calm down and go

Have a bath together or something.

But I still don't believe its serious.

It's just the normal childish rabble ... nothing to get het up about.

StrawberryFields Forever, I hope in Thailand.

We do not need turmoil if it is bad for buisness because it hurts the common people most, in the end.

Thailand is too wonderful a place to ever think of ruining any part of it.

I wish people would calm down and go

Have a bath together or something.

But I still don't believe its serious.

Yet it's mostly the "common people" who constitute the crowds that are protesting. Whatever the typical demeanor "back in the day", THESE days, thais can get just as stirred up as anyone else. I was watching the thai version of c-span for awhile today (or maybe it was pre-recorded...). I couldn't follow the speakers of course, but I saw one guy (senator, MP, ??) walking out of the chamber in the company of 2 cops, and a couple of others speaking with quite a bit of arm-waving & some pacing about, and YS smiling at their comments for awhile but then asserting some kind of privilege (it looked like) to interrupt and rise to speak herself. The whole thing just didn't look real friendly. It all sure has the look & feel of something serious...

Incidentally, it’s five years to the week, 25thof November 2008, when Survarnabhumi Airport was shut down by the yellow shirts. Is it possible that history could repeat itself?

Edited by MK1

Warn about what,,everything is normal. Thailand is the most safe place on earth. It's ok...Mai pen rai rok

". . everything is normal. Thailand is the most safe place on earth. . . "

Now that's what I call an oxymoron. What planet are you living on - Planet Chang?

I'm being sarcastic. You obviously have no sense of humor. go back to your cave

Warn about what,,everything is normal. Thailand is the most safe place on earth. It's ok...Mai pen rai rok

You must be joking, when you say Thailand is the most safe place on earth. Daily assaults, robberies and very dangerous roads and now political turmoil. Thailand has become a dangerous place, time has come to spend the money elsewhere.

Obviously am joking. Irony.....