Dealer for "Pan Pizza"/ American style pizza?

tjskrabi

I would like a frozen dough, liked baked out. Maybe a little premade would be good. So we just put the filling and then a few minutes in the oven.

I recall seeing partially baked frozen pizza dough/crusts in Makro. It might be worth checking out the products Makro carries and looking for manufacturer/distributor/importer contact information (often printed on the packaging). If you need smaller quantities then purchasing from Makro would probably be your best bet.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I would like a frozen dough, liked baked out. Maybe a little premade would be good. So we just put the filling and then a few minutes in the oven.

I recall seeing partially baked frozen pizza dough/crusts in Makro. It might be worth checking out the products Makro carries and looking for manufacturer/distributor/importer contact information (often printed on the packaging). If you need smaller quantities then purchasing from Makro would probably be your best bet.

Pizza dough makro - not good. Only good dough from makro is the aro roti. About 160฿ you get twenty 6 inch wheels of raw pastry perfect substitute for puff or rough puff pastry perfect for pies, sausage rolls or just a fix of pastry heaven.

For pizza dough, if you have an oven better make 5 kg dough, prove, separate in balls, prove, knead, open and bake for 2 mins, cool and freeZe. You then have fresh frozen bases, not same as fresh sure but million times better than store bought shit. Hope that helped

• 5 months later...