No confidence debate to start today, 26 Nov

webfact

Now, where is the evidence of all these serious accusations, K'Abhisit? Not one mention of this in the article.

He cannot just accuse YL and the government without proof. Where is it?

He opens himself to charges of defamation.

Google "parliamentary immunity" and you might learn something.

Where's Wally?

Oops!

Where's Yingluck? Iknow she was there earlier grinning when she farted, but where has she gone now? Do the shops shut early today or something?

phoning the real boss her brother to ask what to do now. What a pathetic excuse for a PM or so called leader. I must congratulate her however on managing to find her way to parliament oops sorry someone led her there and now taking the poor sad lady off for some shopping therapy so she can get over that horrible experience. Doubt well ever see her in parliament again and probably not much until its all over.

Oh don't you just feel sorry for the poor lass, lead along by big brother as his mouth piece, unfortunately there isn't much between the ears to assist him with his pursuit of returning as the conquering hero.

Now, where is the evidence of all these serious accusations, K'Abhisit? Not one mention of this in the article. He cannot just accuse YL and the government without proof. Where is it? He opens himself to charges of defamation.

Well, re; the rice scam, there is scant evidence, because the gov't purposefully won't reveal the accounting. It should, because the money being squandered is not the government's but instead it's taxpayer money. Therefore, taxpayers deserve to know what's happening with their money. PT and the Shinawatres won't tell them. That, by itself, is grounds for dereliction of duty by PT.

There's also Yingluck being intrinsically entwined in her brother's money. She can turn he pretty back and claim she doesn't understand the accusations, but there are some paper trails which attest to that. Therefore, amnesty for her brother, would not only free up Bt.43 billion for him, it would also provide some significant amounts of money for Ms PM. She should recuse herself from the topic, but she doesn't even know what 'recuse' or 'conflict of interest' mean.

Chalerm is in top form today.

Please please share.

I was being facetious, but here's an archive picture of the gentleman in question.

I'm surprised you needed explanation, he was Brahms in the Parliament today.

attachicon.gifcyd.jpg

Shome mishtake shurely?

Probably been in the rubber most of the morning.

Oh don't you just feel sorry for the poor lass, lead along by big brother as his mouth piece, unfortunately there isn't much between the ears to assist him with his pursuit of returning as the conquering hero.

Nope, no sympathy. She is a Shinawatra; so lying, thieving and a toal lack of respect for law is in the genes. She could have told her Caddy to Ok Bai, but chose to pretend to be the PM. Tough shit, she's getting everything she deserves.

• Like 1

Oh don't you just feel sorry for the poor lass, lead along by big brother as his mouth piece, unfortunately there isn't much between the ears to assist him with his pursuit of returning as the conquering hero.     

Nope, no sympathy. She is a Shinawatra; so lying, thieving and a toal lack of respect for law is in the genes. She could have told her Caddy to Ok Bai, but chose to pretend to be the PM. Tough shit, she's getting everything she deserves.

My comment was tongue in cheek, and no, I also don't feel sorry in the least for her.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app