Suthep declares prolonged rally, continuing occupation of state buildings

webfact

If they arrest Suthep all hell will bake lose...

Oh no! Not Paul Hollywood and Mary Berry doing a Great Thai Bake Off? I can picture Abhisit and Yingluk being challenged to make a mean Black Forest gateaux and a batch of sultana scones in a head-to-head bake-off on live TV. My money would be on the former just pipping the fair hand of Yingluk, who I sense hasn't had a lot of practice around the kitchen. Of course, Phuea Thai would love to bring back Samak Sundaravej if they could for their man, but word has it he hasn't been too responsive of late.....

• Like 1

Photos on Facebook now of teargas being used against protesters at Makasan (Spelling ?) bridge.

No I'm not going to post them, go look for yourself.

I correct my post above.

Indeed it was a homemade bomb thrown at police by some idiot.

I hope they catch him and lock him up for a long time.

sorry for the dumb question, is this hall a private or public building and how is it relevant to the protests?

It's a provincial "town hall", so a public building.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

A post in violation of this forum rule has been removed:

31) Bangkok Post do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post publications will be deleted from the forum. Please note that this is a decision by the Bangkok Post, not by Thaivisa.com and any complaints or other issues concerning this rule should be directed to them. Quotes from and links to Phuketwan are also not allowed and will also be removed. In special cases forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources.

• Like 1

RT @Juarawee: Flash news: anti-govt protesters reportedly occupied Satun provincial hall. RT @man_Rw

Doh! These yellow unreconstructed reactionaries (did I get that right J?) never get it right. You don't occupy provincial town halls, you burn them, and then attack the fascist fire brigade when they try to obstruct the progress of the proletarian people's revolution.