Everyday Life in the hills

fabianfred

Great Photos this site could use more of these displays instead of the constant bickering.

You must have this forum confused with a different one. I have been on here for six months and have not witnessed any bickering. In fact I find this forum refreshingly friendly and free from negative comments such as you have posted here.

• Like 2

Great Photos this site could use more of these displays instead of the constant bickering.

You must have this forum confused with a different one. I have been on here for six months and have not witnessed any bickering. In fact I find this forum refreshingly friendly and free from negative comments such as you have posted here.

I think he means the General Forum, Fiddles.

You need to wear a kevlar vest and helmet before entering.

• Like 1

FabianFred,

Excellent photos and a great photographic essay into life in the hills . Hopefully your photos will be preserved as a historical documentry . Do you do these photos as a professional or just as a hobby. ?

Keep it up and i hope to see more .

Xen

• Like 1

Well done to Fred for attracting many new visitors to this sub-forum.

Hope you all enjoy it and continue to contribute. If any of you have cameras please don't be afraid to post your pics here or start new topics. This forum isn't just for enthusiast and professional photographers with expensive gear. It's for everyone and there's no nasty criticism of anyone.

• Like 2

Fiddlesticks sir.