Formula 1

chanchao

Hi,

In a week or so the 2004 Formula 1 season will start, that race will be at an odd time in the morning so I'll just see it at home, but most of the races will be around 7pm, an excellent time to go see them in a group of like minded fans..

I used to like seeing this at Sergio's Italian restaurant (Moon Muang soi 2), however that place seems to have changed ownership and the atmosphere kind of went out the door together with Sergio himself..

So, does anyone else have any good ideas? So far the Red Lion comes to mind, and I've seen a few races there. Then there's a F1 themed place at Anusarn market right? Never been in there though. Does anyone know where you can expect a good crowd to watch the races? Big screen would be nice, but I value a good crowd over a good screen...

Cheers,

Chanchao

Surin... cool.. I guess if I jump into my car right now I can still make it in time.. ;-)

As for the Escape, is it still in that very shady little soi that runs from near the Prince hotel and ends up at Sri Phoom temple? I drove past there today (unrelated :o) and didn't see it.

I guess I'll be at Mad Dog then. :/ At least they're open early and serve food.

Cheers,

Chanchao

Tomorrow its gonna be another red weekend! :o

Yes, and having seen the race now I fear it's going to be yet another red colored season!! (More so than last year even..)

So shall we just close this topic and resign in the inevitable outcome at the end of the season... ;-)

Cheers,

Chanchao