Chuwit says Suthep alone cannot topple Thaksin regime

Lite Beer

This is the wish of the majority of the Thai people, because this government has been elected free and regular.

None so blind that cannot see. It cost quite a few baubles to put this shambles of a Government in power. It was also very irregular.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suthep should be in police custody already! How can a law breaker judge a government?

How can a convicted criminal run a country?

This is the wish of the majority of the Thai people, because this government has been elected free and regular.

11 millions voters x 500 THB? Would not call that free tbh.. cheesy.gif

Not sure I would that call regular either cheesy.gif

it is no wonder Chuwit is in the camp of Suthep. This former child slave trader and pimp has everything to win by returning to the past. His victims dare to disagree with him. But just like with Suthep, Chuwit is there not because he likes Thailand or the people. The beating up of all the people at Sukhumvit speak for themselves. Chuwit is there just to stay out of jail, like Suthep and solely for his self interest. Never believe a former childsex trader.

it is no wonder Chuwit is in the camp of Suthep. This former child slave trader and pimp has everything to win by returning to the past. His victims dare to disagree with him. But just like with Suthep, Chuwit is there not because he likes Thailand or the people. The beating up of all the people at Sukhumvit speak for themselves. Chuwit is there just to stay out of jail, like Suthep and solely for his self interest. Never believe a former childsex trader.

Wow...where is your proof exactly of that?

I hope your IP address is not too visible.

I just took a screen shot of this and might send it to Chuwit.

None so blind that cannot see. It cost quite a few baubles to put this shambles of a Government in power. It was also very irregular.

Elected free and regular? You don't know this but I will tell you a secret. The election was so free and fair that the voting booths were positioned so that onlookers/guards/PTP stooges could clearly see how the ballot papers were filled. The icing on the cake of this outrage is that dear Potjaman was photographed in the polling station and her voting choice can clearly be seen. It stands to reason that big boss wanted to make sure his vote buying wasn't money wasted in vain.

Wow...where is your proof exactly of that?

I hope your IP address is not too visible.

I just took a screen shot of this and might send it to Chuwit.

looks like a matter of either one's semantics, or regurgitation more than slander

really http://morallowground.com/tag/chuwit-kamolvisit-parliament/

Suthep should be in police custody already! How can a law breaker judge a government?

Easy with his brain.

Well said

Answer not very well won't be around much longer. Wonder why he isn't trying to move the large sister in to the picture.

She probably realises if she was in the position and something untoward took place on her watch, she would be shafted well and truly by her loving brother so has told him where to get-off.

Is there any evidence that a criminal manages Thailand and Yingluck is only a puppet? Bullshit there is not. The government is elected fairly and the so called Democrate Suthtep should be behind bars. Only thing that man need is his bag of peanuts.

Here it is folks the JOKE OF THE MONTH post, was waiting for a nut to post something like this.

Think Jes you are NOT being serious ??? if so --you new to the scene ??? or a wind up merchant

Even the die hard red followers would NOT post like this, they would be too shy.

Try looking at both sides of the fence, but maybe it's difficult if you have only one eye.coffee1.gif

Maybe there should be a forum to re-post the jokes of the month which could be voted on for the best, the prize being you get invited to post further jokes.

He didn't raze several bars, shops etc ... it was several dozen. A lot of very good people running very legitimate businesses - bars, craft shops, souvenir shops, clothes shops, salons - were ruined because of him.

At this very moment, there are portions of Chinatown where people who have run businesses for decades are being turned out by the owner of the property and their leases suddenly terminated. Let's see you dare to criticize that owner.

And who might that owner be?

Don't ask questions that cannot be answered. Do some research and it will become clear.

Just do not understand the party's name "Democrats". As I see it, they do not accept the majority's decision, only they (the elite of thailand) are democrat's, not the regular people.

The land was not being squatted on. Other posters have posted a more accurate summary. The tenants were a mix of bars, craft shops even a laundry that had their livelihoods razed at 4 in the morning without any warning. My condo at the time I overlooked the lot and I witnessed it first hand.

Seeing as the rent wasn't being paid to the owner, they were squatting.

The area was an eyesore and a dump. It was bound to go at some point. The people there had a good run in a prime location.

No the rent HAD been paid to his agent - the fact that his agent run off with the proceeds is between them. He knew this otherwise he would have just removed them for non-payment. If it was a "dump" then he should have either bought them out (assuming they had leases or long term rental agreements) - or waited until the end of their contract/lease/agreement and not renewed - or put the rents up as allowed by said agreements to persuade them to move on. Anything else is criminal - and destruction of their businesses and assets is criminal damage.

One assumes the "prime location" was not such when they took out the agreements, or if it was he had made the decision to rent out at a lower price than it demands, or perhaps he bought the land with the tenants already there - in which case he was obliged to follow whatever agreements came along with the property and which due diligence would have shown before he purchased. Either way it was his poor business acumen and not tenants at fault.

Just do not understand the party's name "Democrats". As I see it, they do not accept the majority's decision, only they (the elite of thailand) are democrat's, not the regular people.

Again, the Democrats are not protesting as a party - they are in opposition and may personally cheer for the demonstrators. but the demonstrators, now being lead by Suthip (an ex-Dem), are not Democrats and indeed include Reds as has been seen. No opposition is going to just say, "well hey they won - lets go home and wait 5 years" - they will always fight against the government, that is the job of an opposition and want their supporters want. Your last clause would also assume that American Democrats consider that Republicans are not democratic, and therefore the reverse , that democrats must want a return of a monarchy as they are not republicans - which is nuts - its just a title. Also plenty of PTP and collation leaders are elite too - including the royal blooded PM herself (being from one of the richest families in Thailand).

Edited by wolf5370

I’m not sure about this. If you get the votes of the majority, why would you need coalitions to get in power? And is vote buying really a legal part of a free and regular election…? But then again, if people accept corruption as part of their culture, you maybe right.

@arminbkk. Someone we just might not be able to mention on this forum. Sorry for the indirect reply, but for the past two days this forum has prevented me from making quoted replies.

Edited by zydeco

I hate Chuwit with a passion for what he instigated 10+ years ago without any real consequences on Sukhumvit, before he even became a MP.

I personally knew someone who committed suicide because of his actions.

There is always an ulterior motive with this man.

Do you also know the full story? or is it what you heard from someone about someone who told someone?

The full story is out there Lemoncake.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuwit_Kamolvisit

In January 2003, Chuwit was accused of having hired some 600 men to raze several bars, shops, a laundry and a travel agency on "Sukhumvit Square", a plot of land he owns at Sukhumvit Soi 10. This was an apparent attempt to remove the low rent tenants so the land could be developed. The tenants had been led to believe they had valid leases from another company and were not notified of the raid, which took place very early on a Sunday morning. Chuwit was arrested and spent a month in jail. He denied responsibility and was finally released on bail.

It's been some time, obviously, but I use to go there almost every day around this time. I knew the owner of an internet cafe there and use to play pool at one of the bars in the early afternoons. I was there the day before and there the day it was demolished. It was horrible.

From my hazy memory, somebody was subletting without Chuwit's permission. Everybody had been warned, but they believed it was OK as this other person promised them he had a contract. Which he didn't. Warnings were given, but nobody heeded them.

A dastardly act for sure. The guy who owned the internet cafe lost everything. The army guys retreated to their base so they wouldn't be arrested. I remember the police waiting outside the gates to arrest the guy in charge of the crew. Horrible.

Absolutely spot on, and as sad as it is people lost everything, do keep in mind Chuwit was also out of pocket and then also donated the land to the city

Everybody lost, only the Indian guy made nice dosh

He didn't raze several bars, shops etc ... it was several dozen. A lot of very good people running very legitimate businesses - bars, craft shops, souvenir shops, clothes shops, salons - were ruined because of him.

At this very moment, there are portions of Chinatown where people who have run businesses for decades are being turned out by the owner of the property and their leases suddenly terminated. Let's see you dare to criticize that owner.

And who might that owner be?

Don't ask questions that cannot be answered. Do some research and it will become clear.

You answered my question already.

As far as I am concerned he (Thaksin) does not run the Thai government. The fact is PM Yingluck runs the Thai government very efficiently and it is the criminals that are trying to bring her government down.

If the 'opposition' do succeed in bringing down the government, it will be a very sad day for loyal Thai citizens. and a tragedy for Asean leaders want to see a stable and prosperous Thailand at ASEAN's center.

I know that some Thai people want cash and blood now. However the majority of the Thai people have waited sixty-seven years for Thailand to elect a Thai Government that works for all of the Thai people all of the time.

As far as I am concerned he (Thaksin) does not run the Thai government. The fact is PM Yingluck runs the Thai government very efficiently and it is the criminals that are trying to bring her government down.

If the 'opposition' do succeed in bringing down the government, it will be a very sad day for loyal Thai citizens. and a tragedy for Asean leaders want to see a stable and prosperous Thailand at ASEAN's center.

I know that some Thai people want cash and blood now. However the majority of the Thai people have waited sixty-seven years for Thailand to elect a Thai Government that works for all of the Thai people all of the time.

"the Thai people have waited sixty-seven years for Thailand to elect a Thai Government that works for all of the Thai people all of the time."

and they're still waiting. They're obviously not going to get it from this government.

If you believe that Thaksin doesn't control the government, that is your prerogative. However reality tells us differently. Thaksin has always controlled TRT, PPP and now PTP. He would have it no other way.

Yingluck, bless her, is his youngest sister and a very attractive lady but she merely drives the bus, he is the conductor and what he says goes.

Why do you think these PT ministers and toadies fly back and forth to Dubai, Hong Kong or whatever exotic locale Thaksin has chosen for lunch? Why do you think he Skypes in his orders to the government?

At this very moment I suspect Mr Thaksin is a very worried person.

If the opposition movement and its broad ranging support manage to surgically and efficiently put this government out of its misery it will be a bright day for Thailand and a day of celebration for loyal Thais.

I am sure the leaders of ASEAN are wondering what on earth is going on with this present (now recessed) government.

Eventually, something had to give in, so Chuwit build Chuwit Garden and donated it to the people of Bangkok.

He wasn't so charitable.

The courts ordered him to do it .

If I remember correctly it had to be parkland for minimum 5 years which has expired by now. He may have since donated it however.

Once again, exactly who owned the land?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Read again please

So Chuwit owned the land, people were using the land with no legal right to do so, and he removed them. Is this not something any landowner anywhere has the right to do?

Indy Indy Indy .... you must be trolling!

The fact is PM Yingluck runs the Thai government very efficiently and it is the criminals that are trying to bring her government down.

I can't think of a single person outside of PTP and their convicted criminal financier that would make that statement publicly .... and I can't think of one that would say it privately even including PTP and Thaksin :) Remember there is only the one convicted criminal that we can talk about :)

Once again, exactly who owned the land?

Read again please
So Chuwit owned the land, people were using the land with no legal right to do so, and he removed them. Is this not something any landowner anywhere has the right to do?

No in a normal society, razing everything that is on the land, in the middle of the night, by some demolition crew is NOT the way to reprosses your land. In a normal society (and in this case Thailand included) you go to a court of law and if the owner is well within his right, businesses get prior notification that they need to vacate the premises, with the added advantage that they can secure their belongings.

Turning the lot into Chuwit park was part of his get out of jail card..

Eventually, something had to give in, so Chuwit build Chuwit Garden and donated it to the people of Bangkok.

He wasn't so charitable.

The courts ordered him to do it .

If I remember correctly it had to be parkland for minimum 5 years which has expired by now. He may have since donated it however.

Do you have a link to court ruling, because i never heard he was ordered by the court.

He was disliked and that was the reason from my knowledge and there was no stature or time frame. Chuwit garden has been there for as long as i can remember.

It has full time staff and is cleaned daily, all paid by Chuwit