BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

Democrat attacks PM Yingluck, govt over rice scheme

She'll be packing her bags and running for the private jet soon...... If she can remember where it's parked that is ...cheesy.gif

She can always rent a jet ski.... no wait.... bad idea!

• Like 1

I find it incredibly hard to believe that less than half the money gets to the farmers and no alarm bells rang in Yingluckland

• Like 1

Now that does does know, is she going to take action against the guilty parties? At the top of the list would be the responsible Ministers. Will the axe fall? No, she'll just keep repeating that she knows nothing therefore can do nothing. That being the case, it's time for a new PM. This one is obviously incompetent.

• Like 1

She'll be packing her bags and running for the private jet soon...... If she can remember where it's parked that is ...cheesy.gif

She can delegate and form a committee to locate it. If it's anything like the rice they won't find it or, if they do, say at another airport or damaged, apparently they wouldn't be obliged to inform her of it ... although it'd be in her very best interest to know.
  • Like 1

"Meanwhile, Yingluck said the rice-pledging scheme was transparent, there was no corruption, and it had helped farmers increase their savings"

Really, rice farmers have savings and they are increasing? From what I have seen they are mostly in debt from rising land rental fees and costs of seeds and chemicals, which all increased when PTP announced the scam.

• Like 1

I am guessing she has been told to just deny everything and say she doesn't know anything to every question...

As eventually the opposition will run out of time/questions and no matter what the end result of the vote is already known...

So just admit nothing regardless of what is said and what proof is given...

This reminds me of a certain song..,,

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/x63mim_shaggy-it-wasnt-me_news

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I think everyone can be a PM, is such a simple job!

Sent from my ME172V using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

She can always rent a jet ski.... no wait.... bad idea!

Cannot be a helicopter she skips in...they cannot fly by night she said.

• Like 2

She is in love with Obama, and the two have perfected the blame game, accepting no responsibility for their lies and action/inaction/corruption. What I'm admiring about Thailand at this point is the willingness of the people to say enough is enough, take to the streets and demand the crooks step down. If only the Americans had the fortitude to demand the same of their corrupt politicians.......

...impeachment...a formal process in which an official is accused of unlawful activity, the outcome of which, depending on the country, may include the removal of that official from office as well as criminal or civil punishment.

The opposition want to bring PM Yingluck down because they alleged that her party members and their families are corrupt.

Millions of Thai people have waited sixty-seven years for a liberal all inclusive government to be elected, While many political parties in government facilitated themselves and their families access to the agri-products of Thaland for the purpose of self enrichment

Now at last the people have a party that care about their years of oppression and seeks to establish a fairer system of governance to care for all of the people all of the time.

The opposition want to bring PM Yingluck down because they alleged that her party members and their families are corrupt.

Millions of Thai people have waited sixty-seven years for a liberal all inclusive government to be elected, While many political parties in government facilitated themselves and their families access to the agri-products of Thaland for the purpose of self enrichment

Now at last the people have a party that care about their years of oppression and seeks to establish a fairer system of governance to care for all of the people all of the time.

post-46292-0-53144900-1385722964_thumb.j

Hmmm Thaksin has been in government from1997- 2006 then had his proxy government from 2006- 2008 and 2011 til now. That's 12 of the last 16 years!