Pattaya Tourist Police conduct checks on 36 Pattaya Pharmacy’s

webfact

Pattaya Tourist Police conduct checks on 36 Pattaya Pharmacy’s

tp-7.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In conjunction with the Ministry of Health, Pattaya’s Tourist Police conducted checks on 36 Pharmacy’s in the Pattaya area on Wednesday, in search of those selling controlled drugs without the relevant permits.

Police Colonel Supaset, the Deputy National Commander of the Tourist Police, led a press conference on Wednesday night at the Pattaya Tourist Police Station to announce the results of the operation which uncovered problems with 3 of the 36 Pharmacy’s.

The Baokaow Pharmacy, R&D Pharmacy and the 168 Pharmacy were found to be selling powerful sleeping pills and valium which can only be prescribed by Hospitals. 3 shop assistants were arrested and the offending medication was seized.

The Colonel mentioned that recent drugging cases involving foreign tourists prompted the operation and the checks will continue for the foreseeable future.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/110438/pattaya-tourist-police-conduct-checks-on-36-pattaya-pharmacys/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-11-28

So whilst the "TOURIST" Police are out raiding pharmacies who is looking out for and helping the Tourists?

What part of the TOURIST police checking pharmacies in a TOURIST area after several cases of TOURIST related drugging is too hard to embrace chook?
  • Like 1

In defense of Pattaya One, they have lots of room for improvement but not they are not the worst in Pattaya. Their reporting ability and use of the English language are far superior when compared to Pattaya Daily News.

As an ex English teacher, having written for both papers, I'd like to offer my services.

mikebell, on 28 Nov 2013 - 12:42, said:
aguy30, on 28 Nov 2013 - 09:30, said:

In defense of Pattaya One, they have lots of room for improvement but not they are not the worst in Pattaya. Their reporting ability and use of the English language are far superior when compared to Pattaya Daily News.

As an ex English teacher, having written for both papers, I'd like to offer my services.

So what is stopping you from contacting them? PDN needs lots of help. Maybe you can even be their proof reader.

As a one time teacher of English I should like to offer my services. For a consideration of course. BTW where you a teacher of grammar or literature? laugh.png

Make sure hat you get a work permit first whistling.gif

Pharmacies, ya donk! Don't you know how to make plurals in English? And you write for what passes for a newspaper?

Seems we have large number of English teachers here. Do all our grammar champions not realize this is not a classroom here.

These raids of pharmacy's make life harder for people with genuine sleeping problems.

Thiefs and crooks will find other ways to make robbing customers easier for them, if no access to benzos, then maybe they will use blunt object next time.

Sent from my C6802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by valgehiir

They are selling Valium etc.openely on the street in Bangkok. They even have the boxes on the stalls next to the dildos and butt plugs Posted Image

Is it possible you are making up a story about Diazepam, and dildos being offered for sale in the streets of BKK?

Just name the street, please!

In my 10 yrs here, I have yet to see a street vendor offering any of this. I think you are making stuff up, for God knows what reason

Name the street and aproximate location, where street vendors are selling items that are both illigal to sell in this country! Or admit you posted some fairy tale

Im curious, cos im in lookout for a buttplug. Preferby in various sizes. One cant be expected to accept god knows what kind of unrealably large, unholy size.

So far i've had no luck with a plug designed for humans.

Please advise!

Where in Bangkok have you see Diazepam along with dildos beeing offered for sale on the street, please?

Could it be you are making this up?

Sorry for late reply . Along Suk up by Nana many stalls selling.

Pharmacies, ya donk! Don't you know how to make plurals in English? And you write for what passes for a newspaper?

Seems we have large number of English teachers here. Do all our grammar champions not realize this is not a classroom here.

These raids of pharmacy's make life harder for people with genuine sleeping problems.

Thiefs and crooks will find other ways to make robbing customers easier for them, if no access to benzos, then maybe they will use blunt object next time.

Nah, the spelling and grammar criticisms are totally justified when the mistakes are done in printed newspapers, which should be as correct as possible to set an example.

There is a short list of about 10 blatant mistakes that always reflect very badly on the author - as a consequence his writing loses credibility big time.

They are selling Valium etc.openely on the street in Bangkok. They even have the boxes on the stalls next to the dildos and butt plugs thumbsup.gif

Is it possible you are making up a story about Diazepam, and dildos being offered for sale in the streets of BKK?

Just name the street, please!

In my 10 yrs here, I have yet to see a street vendor offering any of this. I think you are making stuff up, for God knows what reason

Name the street and aproximate location, where street vendors are selling items that are both illigal to sell in this country! Or admit you posted some fairy tale

Seen it on display openly between the Landmark hotel and Soi4 on Suk and on the opposite side of the road from there, last time was about 4 months ago, not been back recently.