Phuket court gives 'Pitbull' Lee Aldhouse 25 years

webfact

"He says he has plenty of things to do in the prison here," the lawyer said.

Like being a trophy farang wife?

Maybe he is planning his time purely on average penis size? I know if I was forced to take it, I would prefer someone with less then a thimble instead of a spray paint can!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: "He says he has plenty of things to do in the prison here," the lawyer said.

what's there to do here in prison that is interesting? I am confused about his agenda. BTW, he is not the same singer "Pitbull"(the white rap dude) is he?

When the publicity has died down he will ask to be allowed to spend his time in the UK, which will probably be granted. There the sentence will be reduced considerably.

Not the case....if he returns to the UK he will serve the full sentence.

So he pleads guilty and as such his sentence will be halved 12.5 yrs. Good behaviour and he could be out in 5.

Didn't read the OP?

He has already pled guilty and has been sentenced already to 25 years...

He should/could have had the death penalty but because of his guitly plea got his half sentence..=25 years...no 12.5yrs involved facepalm.gif

He was never going to get the Death sentence even if he didn't plead Guilty.. He was only sent back to Thailand if they promised not to give the Death penalty if found guilty.. Only fools fight.. 1 lost his life and one has lost his right to have one..

• Like 1

Quote: "He says he has plenty of things to do in the prison here," the lawyer said.

what's there to do here in prison that is interesting? I am confused about his agenda. BTW, he is not the same singer "Pitbull"(the white rap dude) is he?

When the publicity has died down he will ask to be allowed to spend his time in the UK, which will probably be granted. There the sentence will be reduced considerably.

Not the case nobody serves a full sentence in the UK.. You obviously don't know about the joke prison sentences handed out there and if he got 25 years he would only serve 12 to 15 at the most

However, British sources familiar with the case told the Phuket Gazette that Aldhouse had fled the UK years before, after serving two years in a Birmingham jail for his part in an armed robbery. He served two years of a five-year sentence for illegal gun possession, the source said.

He was arrested by British authorities upon arrival at Heathrow Airport, London.

He should have done his homework and find out which country doesn't have extradition

treaties with Thailand and go there until the case will be forgotten, but than again, he's

a fighter, not a thinker...

I don't think he's been over-burdened with intelligence and whatever may have been between the ears has probably been kick-boxed out of existence.

Obviously he thinks that Thai jails are like those back in the nanny state and he'll wile away the hours playing foosball or hopscotch with his new friends between weekly conjugal visits.

• Like 1

Not the case nobody serves a full sentence in the UK.. You obviously don't know about the joke prison sentences handed out there and if he got 25 years he would only serve 12 to 15 at the most

Similar in Australia , He will only do 13 or 14 years , if he's even half Smart .

Ask Charles Bronson (UK).

Drug running, intimidation, I am sure he will become the role model everyone will aspire to become. Another fine British export.

• Like 1

What he is saying by the royal pardons is most prisons in thailand have a royal visit to watch muay thai competitions. Regardless of your convictions if you win you can be granted a royal pardon and released, baring in mimd his alledged experience in kickboxing and muay thai he probably has a fair amount of confidence that he can win his release. When he says he has 'plenty of things to do' he is referring to training muay thai... which is what he originally came to thailand to do. This happened at freedom bar in rawai. I was training myself there in 2011-2012 and going by the routine training and the quality of some of the fighters dorms in the various camps and light eating diet around phuket it wont be much of a sentence at all if he trains and wins... what do u think he meant.. knitting and matchstick modelling??

• Like 1

I wonder if I search through your post history if you are one of the people who along the way said "He will never be arrested in the UK for this crime" or "I guarantee he will never be extradited to Thailand" or "He will never serve even one day in a Thai prison" or while awaiting sentencing "He will get just 6 years minus time served so be out in a couple of years", or so on.

Well here it is. You were all wrong. He was extradited to Thailand from the UK, he never bought and bribed his way out, he got a fair trial and he's been given 25 years in a Thai prison. I think that is as good as justice as he would get anywhere else in the world.

So many experts on this board!

No, you won't.

You'll find I have said from the beginning he will be extradited to Thailand, he will be sentenced here and he will serve part of his time here, go back to the UK where he will be released.

So far I've been correct.

So he pleads guilty and as such his sentence will be halved 12.5 yrs. Good behaviour and he could be out in 5.

Didn't read the OP?

He has already pled guilty and has been sentenced already to 25 years...

He should/could have had the death penalty but because of his guitly plea got his half sentence..=25 years...no 12.5yrs involved facepalm.gif

However, he no doubt has the right to appeal the sentence one would imagine, if he chooses to to do so.xunsure.png.pagespeed.ic.E7Vo3qsmeC.png

British man found guilty for murder in Thailand

PHUKET -- A Thai court has sentenced a British kickboxer to 25 years in jail for the 2010 murder of a former US Marine on a resort island.

The Phuket provincial court on Thursday found Lee Aldhouse guilty of stabbing to death ex-Marine Dashawn Longfellow after being beaten by the American during a brawl at a Phuket bar.

The court reduced Aldhouse’s sentence from a life sentence because he pleaded guilty.

Aldhouse was a semi-professional kickboxer who fought under the nickname ``Pitbull.’’ He had been living on-and-off in Phuket, where Longfellow was also studying the sport.

Aldhouse was extradited to Thailand last year in the first case of extradition of a criminal suspect from England to Thailand.

He was arrested at London’s Heathrow Airport after fleeing Thailand.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-11-28

I wonder if I search through your post history if you are one of the people who along the way said "He will never be arrested in the UK for this crime" or "I guarantee he will never be extradited to Thailand" or "He will never serve even one day in a Thai prison" or while awaiting sentencing "He will get just 6 years minus time served so be out in a couple of years", or so on.

Well here it is. You were all wrong. He was extradited to Thailand from the UK, he never bought and bribed his way out, he got a fair trial and he's been given 25 years in a Thai prison. I think that is as good as justice as he would get anywhere else in the world.

So many experts on this board!

No, you won't.

You'll find I have said from the beginning he will be extradited to Thailand, he will be sentenced here and he will serve part of his time here, go back to the UK where he will be released.

So far I've been correct.

Don't think he can go back to England until he has 8 years remaining, why will he be released in england?, i would imagine the Thai govt will stipualte he has to do the full term !

Lets hope he's kept in prison for the whole duration, he should have took the beating like a man rather than running off to find a weapon.

Better in Thailand than the five star prisons of the UK.

so you've served time in a Uk prison then? or are you simpley and mindlessly repeating what youve read in some tabloid for idiots?

Forum readers I am not going to comment on the subject or the verdict, but wish to say in regards to it.

Please do not get drunk, get out of hand and get involved in an altercation that could lead to the death of or injuries to anyone, whether in a bar, or on the roads, Stay sober and think.

Christmas is coming.

I get drunk sometimes but I have never gotten into a fight when pissed.

25 years doesn't sound long. He'll still be younger than most TV members when he get out.

I think 25 years in a Thai prison are a bit like dog years: each year is three normal years......

too bad he was not a rich HISO Thai he could have fled to singapore ......anyway on the other hand , he will have time to think in jail ....coffee1.gif

Obviously you don't know much about Singapore. It is the country that would get yourself arrested by one phone call. And there's zero tolerance on perps of a crime locally or internationally. Money don't buy freedom in Singapore and there's nowhere to hide at the tiny red dot on the map.

Lets hope he's kept in prison for the whole duration, he should have took the beating like a man rather than running off to find a weapon.

Better in Thailand than the five star prisons of the UK.

"he should have took the beating like a man rather than running off to find a weapon"

Just trying to fit in, that's what a Thai would do..

• Like 1

25 years doesn't sound long. He'll still be younger than most TV members when he get out.

The difference is us Tv members have lived our previous years doing what we want and have perhaps fond memories smile.png .

When this guy ''joins'' Tv in the way off future, what fond memories will he have whistling.gif .

Your comment is a little suspect and l wonder about the folk who liked it.......sad.png

• Like 1