Phuket court gives 'Pitbull' Lee Aldhouse 25 years

webfact

"He says he has plenty of things to do in the prison here," the lawyer said. Hope it will be not one day less. But.....there's the Royal Pardon, also in Thailand people don't serve the whole sentence. As he's got so much to do in prison, he should think about what a freak he really is.

There might be a new episode of Bangkok Hilton in a few years.

A Kick boxer who can't lose a fight and comes back with a knife and kills a marine is a Pussybull. Not a Piitbull.-wai2.gif

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"....after serving two years in a Birmingham jail for his part in an armed robbery. He served two years of a five-year sentence for illegal gun possession"

Maybe if he had been given a proper sentence in the UK he would not have been free to murder and take away a life.

He clearly is scum.

Edited by harleyclarkey
  • Like 1

25 year sentence in Thailand means that with royal commutations and good behavior and he will likely be out in 7 years. That is the average length of time a murderer spends in a Thai prison according to a Thammasat criminal justice professor I know.

• Like 1

25 year sentence in Thailand means that with royal commutations and good behavior and he will likely be out in 7 years. That is the average length of time a murderer spends in a Thai prison according to a Thammasat criminal justice professor I know.

This is exactly why, IMO, in a case such as this, where all the evidence shows premeditated murder, and the accused pleads guilty to such , that the death sentence should be applied.End of story!!

• Like 1

Good luck to him. He faced the music and he will be out in 5 years or so.

If he has money he will do his time easy.

What do you mean ''Good luck to him''.......?

+1 also ..what do you mean,'he faced the music"...?

He was dragged back here after doing a runner...w00t.gif

Good luck as in Chokdee.

He faced the judge and will do a short stint in a shithole.

Then back to the UK to leech welfare.

• Like 1

25 years for murder becuase your sorry azz lost a fist fight is not enough. Should have dropped him off in Afghanistan with the victim's platoon mates.

I hope US Marine mates don't forget to take care about him.

They did this many times hope this case won't be exception wink.png .

Good luck as in Chokdee.

Good Luck ???

This was the worse luck day when this idiot was born. I know him personally (unhappily)

Good luck as in Chokdee.

Good luck or chok dee.....you are saying the same thing.

Why would you, a westerner answer a question from another westerner regarding your words ''good luck''to a westerner who murdered a westerner reply using a Thai word??..bizarre hans..w00t.gif

Also how about qualifying your statement that "he faced the music"?

Good luck as in Chokdee.

Why would you, a westerner answer a question from another westerner regarding your words ''good luck''to a  westerner who murdered a westerner reply using a Thai word??..bizarre hans..Posted Image

He faced the judge. Received his sentence.

He will be out in a few years and back in the UK.

What's not to understand about that?

Good luck to him. He certainly needs it.

Good luck as in Chokdee.

Why would you, a westerner answer a question from another westerner regarding your words ''good luck''to a westerner who murdered a westerner reply using a Thai word??..bizarre hans..w00t.gif

He faced the judge. Received his sentence.

He will be out in a few years and back in the UK.

What's not to understand about that?

Good luck to him. He certainly needs it.

Fair enough, but my interpretation [may or may not be wrong ] of facing the music is when you have done wrong and need to man up and face the consequences volunteerily...not dragged back kicking and protesting and appealing against facing up to his actions as he did...

Quote: "He says he has plenty of things to do in the prison here," the lawyer said.

what's there to do here in prison that is interesting? I am confused about his agenda. BTW, he is not the same singer "Pitbull"(the white rap dude) is he?

When the publicity has died down he will ask to be allowed to spend his time in the UK, which will probably be granted. There the sentence will be reduced considerably.

Unless you can state proven facts you should put at least..[iMO]..because this really is only your opinion..yes?

Well, if he behaves like an angel, which of course won't be the case, he might get a royal pardon in 8 or 10 years. I don't know about the UK, but the US multiply every year a US citizen has spent in a Thai prison by 5. If that's the case in the UK, too, and he'd be pardoned after having served 8 years, he'd be free on arrival in the UK.

Edited by pacovl46

He was dragged back here after doing a runner...w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif alt=w00t.gif width=18 height=20>

To "face the music" is a metaphor used commonly in the U.S. usually when someone is facing a consequence of their actions. This man had to face a judge or court and hear the sentence (the music) handed to him for his crime.

Just to see what a moron the guy that runs the not to be mentioned on TV forum blog site on phuket check his latest comment on his blog on this case...bah.gif

Not the first time he has gone on this rave on the same case also...saw on facebook that friends of the deceased were angry at his first comment.

From facebook ;23/10

Whitney McQuilliam Mundt I feel like the editor should have removed some of the writer's bold remarks regarding Dashawn's mom. It may be true that Thailand "went to extraordinary lengths" and everything, but the statements about "what she needs to remember" and how she "should never allow that rage to blind her..." are condescending and a little inappropriate.

Edited by andreandre

He was dragged back here after doing a runner...w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif alt=w00t.gif width=18 height=20>

To "face the music" is a metaphor used commonly in the U.S. usually when someone is facing a consequence of their actions. This man had to face a judge or court and hear the sentence (the music) handed to him for his crime.

You've got it wrong. It's "face..." as in face UP to. This crumb didn't "face up" to anything. As has been pointed out, he was dragged back and in front of a judge. It's just the OPPOSITE of facing up to anything. Your command of english "metaphors" needs some work. And why in the world are you wishing this evil spawn "good luck"?! Is that a wish you'd like his family to hear? Is it a wish you'd like to repeat in front of his Marine buddies? I don't think so.

• Like 1

The a***hole didn't face the music. He was dragged kicking and screaming (it took two years on my reading) back to Thailand to face a judge.

Facing the music implies he voluntarily 'took his medicine', and that is simply not true.

I hope he's bumped off in jail by a more skilled exponent of kick boxing, and it may be that there are plenty who are capable. Given a thrashing by a Marine!! He's a joke.

I don't understand you wishing him good luck, but I suppose that's tied to your assertion that he 'faced the music'?? I'd wish the prick anything but good luck.

• Like 1

It's a shame that Thais who murder Farangs don't get the same punishment. For a Thai it seems to be a 500 baht fine and told not to do it again or they are allowed out on bail and you never see them again.

Chris

It's a shame that Thais who murder Farangs don't get the same punishment. For a Thai it seems to be a 500 baht fine and told not to do it again or they are allowed out on bail and you never see them again.

Chris

Maybe the gaols are full of foreigners and there is no room for them.

Edited by chooka

Quote: "He says he has plenty of things to do in the prison here," the lawyer said.

what's there to do here in prison that is interesting? I am confused about his agenda. BTW, he is not the same singer "Pitbull"(the white rap dude) is he?

When the publicity has died down he will ask to be allowed to spend his time in the UK, which will probably be granted. There the sentence will be reduced considerably.

Unless you can state proven facts you should put at least..[iMO]..because this really is only your opinion..yes?

I think the TV members understand steveni post , but good to see your dotting the I & crossing the tee's get a life man.

• Like 1

Well, if he behaves like an angel, which of course won't be the case, he might get a royal pardon in 8 or 10 years. I don't know about the UK, but the US multiply every year a US citizen has spent in a Thai prison by 5. If that's the case in the UK, too, and he'd be pardoned after having served 8 years, he'd be free on arrival in the UK.

Standard UK policy on prisoner transfer is they have to serve a minimum of half on the remaining prison term, I guess this varies on a case by case basis.