People and their Motorbikes in Thailand(images)

Dancealot

I dont have a photo..but one of the funniest things i ever saw was a guy bringing his 'Index' helmet into a sticker shop and the sticker shop placing an "Arai" sticker over the index sticker. The sticker shop guy didnt even blink when he was asked to do it. I bet its not an uncommon request ^^

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am trying to hunt down a couple of local bikes to photograph which I know will be of interest, but in keeping with the topic title, I am trying to include the owners....

Don't worry, we're not fussy down here in the photo forum.

I am trying to hunt down a couple of local bikes to photograph which I know will be of interest, but in keeping with the topic title, I am trying to include the owners....

Don't worry, we're not fussy down here in the photo forum.

Nice change!!! I like it here!!!

Wish I'd brought this one with me.....sad.png

attachicon.gifBig beast 30058.jpg

Is that a Harris Magnum?

Nah. Was an EFE1135 It was well tricked though and a handfull smile.png

FARCK I near fell off the Click thing today, let alone something that's a handful.

Had been after an ER6f for a while, got older and fatter, that went down to a CRF250L, then got a bit more decrepit, so settled on having the Click thing serviced and put two new tyres on it. Front and rear!!!

FARCK I near fell off the Click thing today, let alone something that's a handful.

No worries, MJP. I have been putting on some weight myself. It happens..sad.pngsmile.png

I am doing my best myself,.... so I can keep control of the Click.thumbsup.gif

Thanks for all the posts today, people. I love to look at your bikes and read what you have to say. Keep it upwai.gif.

A member wont bite, this time, Jimmy.smile.png Facial expressions often speak louder then words...

Outa likes but gee hasn't she got a dirty look on her face.

Archived