People and their Motorbikes in Thailand(images)

Dancealot

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the members from Samui, I think we have 3 or 4 participating fairly regularly here now, thumbsup.gif

May 6 and 7 th (not sure why they call it bike week...) There will be many great bikes to spot!

post-136507-0-87293200-1459322460_thumb.

Here is a couple of bikes (Samui locals) who will be participatng... but bikes from all around Thailand and Malaysia will be here

Ban%2BPor-23.jpg

It would be great to see them posted here, or in your own thread!

Probably won't be the beautiful ladies, as from the Bike Show! tongue.png

Will there be any town bikes there ?

Sent from my Lenovo A6010 using Tapatalk

What's a town bike? I have no idea.... come down and get away from the smoke... and see if you can photograph any!!!! tongue.png better check with SWMBO first ....cheesy.gif

A town bike is a lady in town that everyone is riding.(Please feel free to delete this if you deem it innappropriate giggle.gif )

What's a town bike? I have no idea.... come down and get away from the smoke... and see if you can photograph any!!!! tongue.png better check with SWMBO first ....cheesy.gif

A town bike is a lady in town that everyone is riding.(Please feel free to delete this if you deem it innappropriate giggle.gif )

I guess I should not have asked! facepalm.gifMust be an ozzy term ... tongue.png

I guess I should not have asked! facepalm.gifMust be an ozzy term ... tongue.png

At least West Australian.

]
Hey Ron are you from WA too.

I tried to clean up some of the quote blocks! .... SJ

Hey Ron are you from WA too.

Sure am, Fremantle area most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived