People and their Motorbikes in Thailand(images)

Dancealot

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really know David but assume they have been taken off the owners who have committed some serious offense, not just no helmets.

There are some new looking bikes in there and the odd big bike so presume it is an expanding collection.

There was a smaller lot in front of the Singburi police station a couple of years back but they have gone now, possibly relocated round the back or somewhere else.

There could well be a similar collection in other areas, have a look around the police station in yours.

Inside showing 5 attachment points.

DSC00984.JPG

Reasonably strong bracket underneath.

DSC00985.JPG

Here are the possible weak points.Firstly the forward folding lid hinges which could be subject to wear and tear in time,then the locking bracket which like the rest of the unit is made using a fairly soft type of plastic.It would not take too much to open the lid when locked.

DSC00987.JPG

I'm surprised Honda/Suzuki/Kawasaki have never manufactured this sort of covered bike for Thailand what with the sun and the rain 'n all . . .

bmw-c1-125_blue_7.jpg

MJP ... that photo doesn't show for me?

Google, BMW C1.

I'm surprised Honda/Suzuki/Kawasaki have never manufactured this sort of covered bike for Thailand what with the sun and the rain 'n all . . .

bmw-c1-125_blue_7.jpg

I've seen quite a few of these in Thailand.

DSC07546+No2.jpg

Looks like an aftermarket kit. I've never seen one here, thought they;d be popular.

Archived