People and their Motorbikes in Thailand(images)

Dancealot

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ DAL, have we seen this one before?

Maybe it has a brother Bike?

Yes, I posted this one somewhere in the farming forum as well long ago. I think it's quite suitable for here.

I knew I'd seen it before!

Classic when I first saw it ... even better now being shared in the Bike Forum ... thumbsup.gif

Mate ... I'm liking the composure ... but, any chance of posting the original photo without the artificial colours.

The greens, for me, just don't look natural.

Thanks for the feedback. I fiddled ^ ^ with the greens, indeed, because they appeared to daft on my working screen. To me they look more realistic this way. I'll PM you.

Mate ... I'm liking the composure ... but, any chance of posting the original photo without the artificial colours.

The greens, for me, just don't look natural.

Thanks for the feedback. I fiddled ^ ^ with the greens, indeed, because they appeared to daft on my working screen. To me they look more realistic this way. I'll PM you.

My helmet and bike colour look a bit off too!!!! DAL, whistling.gifbiggrin.png.... good thing you were behind me! tongue.png

It's taken near Lamai, Samui, coming down one of the back roads! very pretty through there! thumbsup.gif

Archived