Where to file a complaint

At my daughter's school, they have built some unsafe structures- concrete benches with sharp edges in the play area. I complained to the school but was laughed off by the headmistress, although the PE coach and nurse agree with me.

I have called several numbers at the Ministry of Education but I generally just get passed on to another person.

Does anybody know where I might go in person to talk to someone? I'd like to take some photos in to show them.

The school is Bangkok Christian International School. It's on Pattanakan 44 in Suan Luang, Bangkok. The reason I put in the address is because someone suggested I need to go to a local MOE office.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

If you are going alone, nothing will happen. Talk to the other parents and get some back-up, then either go straight to the director or get a petition signed by the parents and show it to the director. Photos are good as you can show them to the local education office, showing that children safety is at risk.

I teach in a government high school and many of the classrooms have broken chairs and desks. I waiting for the day when a student slips and falls. I wouldn't be surprised if someone gets impaled by one of the broken chairs. The children in the high priced ep program have only brand new classroom furniture, if a piece of classroom furniture is not up to standard it will be removed.

Edited by mike123ca