Drunk-On-Victory Suthep Forced Into Taxi By Concerned Friends

Let's see how long this one takes......

It didn't take long for suthep to show his true fascist colours. A big chaiyo to his friends showing cooler heads can prevail. I hope his little nap at home does him some good and he comes back in a less belligerent state of mind. Good reporting!
  • Like 2

Only 4 posts it seems laugh.pnglaugh.png

It didn't take long for suthep to show his true fascist colours. A big chaiyo to his friends showing cooler heads can prevail. I hope his little nap at home does him some good and he comes back in a less belligerent state of mind. Good reporting!

Only 4 posts it seems laugh.pnglaugh.png

Notice how I quoted Thai at Heart.........

TVF. The home of shooting fish in a barrel biggrin.png

According to Dr Chatrathip, Suthep’s condition is indicative of a wider trend among anti-Thaksin Thais. “They’re chasing the high of the 2006 coup, like someone in mid-life trying to recapture the joy of their own lost youth,” he said.

“It’s a basic form of denial. Thais are, unfortunately, very good at that.”

Ahh succinctly put – chasing the high of the 2006 coup.

If only they could pull it off again instead of having to deal with elections

It’s a basic form of denial, Thai are, Unfortunately, very good at biggrin.png Dr Chatrathip Rocks!!

They only came out when it was clear that Suthep that lost it. Opportunistic is what his friends are. They let him hang himself when they waited at the sidelines...Pathetic...

I believe it is a fake propaganda news release by Thaksin.

We all love Suthep, and willing to fight for him to the end.

The protesters size is increasing everyday, not decreasing.

And today, it is a fact that all University has been ordered to closed by their management, so that all student can fight n the street to rid Thaksin once and for all.

Today is the real Victory day. yesterday was just a warm up.

After Thaksin is rid of, we all will stand proud behind Suthep, our great Secretary general of the Real People's Party, for by and for the real people.

And today, it is a fact that all University has been ordered to closed by their management, so that all student can fight n the street to rid Thaksin once and for all.

After Thaksin is rid of, we all will stand proud behind Suthep, our great Secretary general of the Real People's Party, for by and for the real people.

No Spare, it is satire.

No Spare, it is satire.

It's not satire, its sparetire OK?