BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RandomSand

Issan girls good or bad

Geography at birth is irrelevant to how a person behaves.

Some men go for Isaan girls because they are poor and vulnerable - and vice versa with Thai girls, going for farang men who have money. It's a double edged sword. A majority of men who give bad names too Isaan girls are those who fell in love with the wrong bar girl in Pattaya/Phuket etc. I live in Kalasin and I have seen both types of girls good and bad. Genuine Isaan woman who have been married to their significant other living happily on there farm for years. And young girls who take there 'farang' boyfriend home to meet the family and manipulate him for more money.

With the distinctive Issan looks, and body language, they are unique, the food and song is ripe with character too. The flat land and dry conditions are part of the land and peoples attributes, and opportunities.

Been married to one gor five years. Veryy happy and family good too. No walking ATM.

She works very hard at our businesses

I believe there are good and bad irrespective of nationality.Some adorable Issan ladies and some downright scoundrels too.

I have to say,that some farangs promise lady everything and then lady find out they are dole scroungers,and doing ilegal activity

One has to agree

I've met so many of them

There far worse than any lady's

ok.. I get what u mean now.. nevermind..

Issan girls,london girls,new york girls,girls from anywhere in the world,all human beings with good and bad everywhere.

I know what my lawyer says about them, but he would only see the couples with problems, he does drive a nice Benz though, so there must be plenty of clients.

I understand that someone who has been "worked " by a bar girl, in the farang tourist areas of south Thailand, think Isaan girls are bad if the only Isaan girls they have met are bar girls in the tourist areas.

It's true that most bar girls are from Isaan Thailand.

But, those who know Isaan Thailand know that most Isaan girls are not bar girls!

Most people in Isaan ( not just the girls ) are good, honest, hard working people.

I am pleased to know many as friends and family.

Mos girls here are very shy and modest.

My beautiful Isaan wife had never even kissed a man when we first met, and she was in her mid thirties at the time.

She had a good job, owned several farms and a nice home.

She was not after my money.

Now, if you had a bad experience in San Francisco , California,with a prostitute, drug addicted, thief from Los Angeles, California,would you assume all girls from Southern California were bad girls?

Enough said??

I've been in bed with one Issan girl who was really, really good.

Just one ... ?

Thanks for sharing.

BTW FiftyTwo ... congratulations on reaching 1,000 Posts

Don't make the same mistakes again ... OK?

Oh, this may interest you ... laugh.png

Isaan girls are bad if the only Isaan girls they have met are bar girls in the tourist areas.

It's true that most bar girls are from Isaan Thailand.

But, those who know Isaan Thailand know that most Isaan girls are not bar girls!

Most people in Isaan ( not just the girls ) are good, honest, hard working people.

I am pleased to know many as friends and family.

Mos girls here are very shy and modest.

My beautiful Isaan wife had never even kissed a man when we first met, and she was in her mid thirties at the time.

She had a good job, owned several farms and a nice home.

She was not after my money.

After seeing that photo you posted of you and her ...... nobody could believe she was after anything but your money.

Get real dude, you one old and ugly xxxxxxxxxxer

I've been in bed with one Issan girl who was really, really good.

Just one ... ?

Thanks for sharing.

BTW FiftyTwo ... congratulations on reaching 1,000 Posts

Don't make the same mistakes again ... OK?

Oh, this may interest you ... laugh.png

Thanks there 48, didn't notice the 1,000 .......

Just the one, she was from Korat, didn't dare post that in the other thread with the Thai Pattaya ranter.