Issan girls good or bad

RandomSand

I would say that you must be some genuine breed yourself, asking such a blatant question and making such derogatory assumptions. If it weren't for your 339 existing posts, I would simply regard to you as a troll.

In my 23 years here in LOS, I have seen many foreigners treating Thai girls like $#ite and vice versa. Thus, most likely the reason why some Thai girls treat foreigners bad is a result of what goes around, comes around.

Us white people need to stop believing that we all are some kind of a super race and that we have the right to question the behaviour, attitude and moral codes of what we call "people in 3rd world countries" or "people of color". I wish we would live in a world where everyone would simply respect one another and stop fighting. You, RandomSand, could make a difference by simply refraining from making racist presumptions in this forum. Thank you!

Sir you are a very nice man,and tip my cap to you.A very good reply,and very refreshing to read,thank you.

I would say much better than calling issan folks retards,as one farang did a couple of days ago,my mouth dropped,and i couldnt believe he said that, a top class bounder

I'm just in awe you used the word 'bounder'....I thought I was watching Jeeves & Wooster LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a good farang, BUT, sometimes my thoughts are bad.......giggle.gif ................laugh.png

Hummm ... Khun Trans ... I recommend 3 'Hail Marys' and all is forgiven ... thumbsup.gif .. curtain closing.

Oh ... I noticed last week, actually last month, your contribution has been ... well less then optimal.

Please improve as we need a new roof soon before the next wet season!

It's a shame because Issarn women are given a terrible rap by the way the girls behave outside of issarn, in the predominately farang areas..

I don't know, I used to have a lot of Isaan women working in a building with me and all it was was endless gossip, pettiness, burping, stupidity and basically acting like, forgive the term, undomesticated buffaloes.

They'd have given girls/women selling themselves to support families or just get ahead in life a bad image. I'd have much more respect for the latter group.

It's a shame because Issarn women are given a terrible rap by the way the girls behave outside of issarn, in the predominately farang areas..

I don't know, I used to have a lot of Isaan women working in a building with me and all it was was endless gossip, pettiness, burping, stupidity and basically acting like, forgive the term, undomesticated buffaloes.

They'd have given girls/women selling themselves to support families or just get ahead in life a bad image. I'd have much more respect for the latter group.

There is no good image in selling yourself and certainly no respect. They don't even seem to do it with any sort decorum. Btw, they don't need to do it.

Anyway, it's what most foreigners see, perceptions are made..good issarn ladies are badly misrepresented and to some extent thai ladies in general.

What, are you saying you have more respect for prostitutes over hard working woman with regular jobs ? Surely not

The blame cannot be put on the isaan gals. They have to shoulder a heavy burden in helping their families financially. I have known one isaan gal who has to travel relentlessly from place to place including out of the country just to help her family to pay off the debt. I feel pity for the isaan gal who is only 24 yrs old but have suffer a lot of setbacks in her life!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

The blame cannot be put on the isaan gals. They have to shoulder a heavy burden in helping their families financially. I have known one isaan gal who has to travel relentlessly from place to place including out of the country just to help her family to pay off the debt. I feel pity for the isaan gal who is only 24 yrs old but have suffer a lot of setbacks in her life! Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

That is not unique to issarn.

I would say that you must be some genuine breed yourself, asking such a blatant question and making such derogatory assumptions. If it weren't for your 339 existing posts, I would simply regard to you as a troll.

In my 23 years here in LOS, I have seen many foreigners treating Thai girls like $#ite and vice versa. Thus, most likely the reason why some Thai girls treat foreigners bad is a result of what goes around, comes around.

Us white people need to stop believing that we all are some kind of a super race and that we have the right to question the behaviour, attitude and moral codes of what we call "people in 3rd world countries" or "people of color". I wish we would live in a world where everyone would simply respect one another and stop fighting. You, RandomSand, could make a difference by simply refraining from making racist presumptions in this forum. Thank you!

you want people to respect each other and stop fighting??? yet you are blasting this guy with a machine gun for being unwillingly bias due to his lack of experience.

society's tendency to talk about the harder side of life often paints a negitive picture of thing profligating sterotypes.

The truth is humans are very complex because we are like trillions of unique cogs. you cant judge one cog and judge them all.

thats the type of brutal behavior soccer fan inflict on people

I am a good farang, BUT, sometimes my thoughts are bad.......giggle.gif ................laugh.png

Hummm ... Khun Trans ... I recommend 3 'Hail Marys' and all is forgiven ... thumbsup.gif .. curtain closing.

Oh ... I noticed last week, actually last month, your contribution has been ... well less then optimal.

Please improve as we need a new roof soon before the next wet season!

It's all those bad thoughts......w00t.gif ..........................laugh.png

You must be a close friend of Sirchai !!! cheesy.gif

Wish all of you a good new year wai2.gif

coffee1.gif

A post has been removed. Please mind your language when posting. We're all adults, but that doesn't mean that swearing in every other sentence is appropriate.

Adults!...I thought most of us were aging teenagers with overactive hormones LOL

Isaan girls are bad if the only Isaan girls they have met are bar girls in the tourist areas.

It's true that most bar girls are from Isaan Thailand.

But, those who know Isaan Thailand know that most Isaan girls are not bar girls!

Most people in Isaan ( not just the girls ) are good, honest, hard working people.

I am pleased to know many as friends and family.

Mos girls here are very shy and modest.

My beautiful Isaan wife had never even kissed a man when we first met, and she was in her mid thirties at the time.

She had a good job, owned several farms and a nice home.

She was not after my money.

After seeing that photo you posted of you and her ...... nobody could believe she was after anything but your money.

Get real dude, you one old and ugly xxxxxxxxxxer

Not to inflame a touchy subject..but.thumbsup.gif the good and not so good ladies are all over the world... same-same for the Gents. Side note I kinda like the short red hair and those opposable thumbs too wub.png .

Need more jave juice bruce..coffee1.gif

my 2nd wife was a german lady,2 weeks after we married she stopped work,in 1968 when the first troubles kicked off in NI while I was away she started an OMO (old mans out) club along with other English and german wives in the married quarters,she robbed me blind over the years,with great pleasure I had to get her cremated !!I could not risk burying her and having to dig her up after 6 weeks and nail her gob shut, going on my experience do I think all german women are bad of course not,that would be so narrow minded, my first wife was a village lady whom I married in64 and I am still in touch with her and my extended isaan family 50 years later, there is good and bad everywhere, Sawadi Pimai

Guess it depends on the person and her family. My girl's family are decent hard working individuals who don't need my money. I didn't get a young lady. She is one year younger then myself. I feel nothing but sincerity from her. I been scammed before in the Philippines. Wont be returning there. I have only spent one year in Issan it is not always paradise. But I find things to keep myself entertained.

• 1 year later...

I've been reading with interest the various threads on this subject on this and other forums. I have to say, I am confused and would appreciate the advice of those more experienced than me.

I met a cute Thai girl who was just about to graduate from a three year accounting degree course. I didn't meet her as a bar-girl but through someone who is. I have photos of her graduation ceremony (it is me asking for photos, not her sending them unsolicited). Yes, she had used her looks to help pay for her course on occasion (she says four or five times) but there is something untypical of a bar girl about her, I think. Not least, and at the risk of being indelicate, in the bedroom she does not feel as though she has had multiple lovers, if you know what I mean, quite the reverse. I have known her for five months, now and she has not once asked for money. She did have to go into hospital to get her tonsils removed and I did insist on paying but I have photos of her in hospital all wired up to a drip etc, so I'm sure it wasn't a scam. She does have a father who is sick with diabetes and glaucoma who is in and out of hospital in Petchabon and she has had to take time off work to visit him but not once has she asked (nor have I offered) for money. She does talk about her mother who is not too well off and how she might need to build a house for her (and for herself when she gets old but all in the context of her life and plans. She has not, yet, hit on me for help. Yes, she has a fourteen year old son from her dissolved marriage and he is being cared for by his paternal grandparents. She ticks a lot of bar-girl boxes, yet is a sweet, very intelligent, girl who is great company and has not yet cost me anything I have not been prepared to pay and I have yet to catch her lying.

Next month I am planning to visit het mother and son in Udon & Nongkhai. At first I thought this was an indication that she trusts me and looks to the future but plenty of previous threads would indicate that this is a well trodden path to entanglement. After, we are going for a secluded beach holiday, north of Phuket. Again, I am paying but that is no more than I would expect. I am massively more wealthy than her.

I would ask for advice. Do you think she is playing the long game and that she will request the money tap to be turned on at some point, or do you think I might be paranoid and have hit upon a genuine good but poor girl? Of course my advice to myself is "wait and see". All the time I am enjoying her company for no more than I think reasonable, all is well. The only problem is that there are so many stories that abound about gullible Farangs being fleeced, that my suspicions are, perhaps unwarrantedly, aroused.

What are the thoughts of the great and good of this forum, may I ask?

Cheers

You sound level-headed Adgilcan and self-confident enough. I suspect you are unlikely to end up a victim. Stay alert, trust your instincts and don't assume that the common ThaiV line is any great oracle when it comes to Thai women, including bar girls.

On the other hand if you are looking for sweet, pure and unsullied (I don't get the impression that you are) then you are probably on the wrong continent.

8 years married - similar to most of the falang I know around me here in Isaan. For every one disaster I come across there are at least 10 who seem perfectly content or better.

These Issan girls normally come from a poor family and are looking for some security. I think most will make an effort to extract a few dollars from their farang so they have something to call their own. It is however up to the farang how things will workout. He can give or resist and see where it goes. These girls do however have a way of getting all sweet or making you feel guilty and breaking you down until you give in and open the ATM. If the relationship started with a barfine then I think you already know the answer.

Archived