Abstract photography

Tywais

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably stating the obvious ... but undoubtably this is done by a Photoshop expert. Layers used to combine photos. Weird cloud effect might not even be just clouds originally. Perhaps sea and cloud pix merged. Very clever.

I have tried getting my head round Photoshop. I am too thick. But only used knock off copies with no manual and not even convinced the knock off was working correctly, so had to poke and hope.

On line tutor pages seen on online photo magazines but they also not easy to understand.

There is a famous multi storey shopping centre in BKK that sells copies of software cheap. Thats where I got mine. So famous I have forgotten name ...

I need a Muppets Guide .... turn on computer, open software ... press this, do that. They assume you have a brain.

Softare costs hundred pound plus. I also dont understand the difference between Photoshop and Lightroom either. Which is better? Both Adobe products I think. Why do they have 2 products ....

There is a photography web site owner and blogeer living in my condo complex. I plan to hassle him to enlighten me.

We're both straw sucking retards from the West Country. How are we supposed to figure out Photoshop?

This lad from Lincolnshire, still with spuds ahind the ears, couldn't work Photoshop.... I'm still scratching the surface with Paintshop Pro 8, but it does what I want.....sometimes....unsure.png

Probably stating the obvious ... but undoubtably this is done by a Photoshop expert. Layers used to combine photos. Weird cloud effect might not even be just clouds originally. Perhaps sea and cloud pix merged. Very clever.

I have tried getting my head round Photoshop. I am too thick. But only used knock off copies with no manual and not even convinced the knock off was working correctly, so had to poke and hope.

On line tutor pages seen on online photo magazines but they also not easy to understand.

There is a famous multi storey shopping centre in BKK that sells copies of software cheap. Thats where I got mine. So famous I have forgotten name ...

I need a Muppets Guide .... turn on computer, open software ... press this, do that. They assume you have a brain.

Softare costs hundred pound plus. I also dont understand the difference between Photoshop and Lightroom either. Which is better? Both Adobe products I think. Why do they have 2 products ....

There is a photography web site owner and blogeer living in my condo complex. I plan to hassle him to enlighten me.

We're both straw sucking retards from the West Country. How are we supposed to figure out Photoshop?

This lad from Lincolnshire, still with spuds ahind the ears, couldn't work Photoshop.... I'm still scratching the surface with Paintshop Pro 8, but it does what I want.....sometimes....unsure.png

Next time we're all in the same country we'll go and see Fiddlesticks.

Sunshine: I'm afraid my camera goes tingtong if I shut it down while it's doing something smile.png

Once again.. I have no idea if this applies to the category, but here we go again. Fire dragon.

2014-02-08_00-07-51_1.jpg

To me...FWIW....fire is always abstract for the simple fact that it never

has the same structure and or form the same twice in any moment of time.

Nice shot BTW...yes...a Fire Dragon...not upset yet!

Sunshine: I'm afraid my camera goes tingtong if I shut it down while it's doing something smile.png

Once again.. I have no idea if this applies to the category, but here we go again. Fire dragon.

Nice one. Funny enough, before I started a barbeque fire up a couple of days ago I was going to set my camera up to do some long exposure tries at the starting fire as I use starter fluid and the flames get pretty big. Then I got hungry and forgot about the idea. biggrin.png

^^^^ MJP...appears the weather in LOS, at least in my part, has made things melt!

Is it warm there?

I hardly had a blue sky day there last year. Always overcast.

Got nuthun' on Blighty mind. It's like pitch black here night and day. Miserable craphole.

^^^^ MJP...appears the weather in LOS, at least in my part, has made things melt!

Is it warm there?

I hardly had a blue sky day there last year. Always overcast.

Got nuthun' on Blighty mind. It's like pitch black here night and day. Miserable craphole.

37C at our place yesterday....bit warm I'd say, with no wind.

Just think MJP...you can easily head to a pub & grab a "proper" pint

& a pie; something I truly miss regardless of the weather. Or have that

pint & roast beast & Yorkshire pud....Ahhh well...power on through the

darkness...there's light out there....somewhere.

Or just crank up the ISO!

Archived