Abstract photography

Tywais

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ Interstellar warp drive engine final stage or washing machine interior?...I have heard they're

quite similar...whistling.gif

It's a modified Zanussi apple basher/juice extraction system for cider season, just throw a bag of apples in and instant cider comes out the drainage pipe and into a demi-john. whistling.gif

Well we all have dreams right? burp.gif

One from the trusty old F650 which reminds me, must do some dusting at weekend.

DSCF0134_zps528d5dc3.jpg

^^^ Zanussi do make interstellar warp drive engines....didn't you know that!?

They've been disguising them as juicers & washing machines for yonks.

Don't buy their ovens/stoves though...nasty mileage with dilithium crystals.

NB...edit to change juicera to juicers....humongus digititis.

DSC_1933---_zpsfbdc2a10.jpg

Great image. Ironically when viewed on my iPad the image fails to re-size and projects in the square format which IMHO is far and away stronger. Really does drive you into the depths of the tub.

No criticism of the original format but maybe you might agree.

Its aluminium blinds in my bedroom rotated 90 degrees in PS, the framing looks spot on even though I cheated, I got very close out of camera, but used the perspective crop mode in PS.

Shot at ISO 1600 which is a pile of poo on a D80 but it gave it that grainy appearance which I like in certain monochrome photos, there's no doubt plenty of dust on them too.

Great image. Ironically when viewed on my iPad the image fails to re-size and projects in the square format which IMHO is far and away stronger. Really does drive you into the depths of the tub.

No criticism of the original format but maybe you might agree.

I don't have an iPad, I tried digesting what you mean but am unsure.

I took it with a fisheye, it looks different de-fishing it on 3 different lots of software, the version you see here is not de-fished (at least I don't think is).

Cheers for the like and criticism though, it's much appreciated, I will try and have a look on a mates iPad to see what you mean.

Its aluminium blinds in my bedroom rotated 90 degrees in PS, the framing looks spot on even though I cheated, I got very close out of camera, but used the perspective crop mode in PS.

Shot at ISO 1600 which is a pile of poo on a D80 but it gave it that grainy appearance which I like in certain monochrome photos, there's no doubt plenty of dust on them too.

Nice! It's really hard to tell what it is - could've been a row of pipes. I like that it seems as if generated. The grain doesn't take anything away.

Just having fun ...the flying ship pic was a genuine optical illusion seen by TV viewers and attendees of a golf tournament at Aberdeen, Scotland last month. It was in my mind for weeks .. what a pic to have taken if one had taken it. They just repeated the golf tournament on the TV golf channel. So took a pic of the TV screen. To state the obvious the sea out in deeper water was diferent colour .. the same colour as the sky in the light at the time. Perhaps it was repeated in newspapers etc but I did not see.

Archived