Abstract photography

Tywais

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could give a fancy name and an arty explanation for that but it would be a lie for I haven't the faintest idea how it happened.

Almost deleted it from the card then thought I would put it on here.

attachicon.gifart.JPG

It seems to have a vanishing point or wave surfing type of effect. I reckon a bit of post processing could really bring this image out.

If it was my image I'd use it with my grunge stuff and be looking at using it in some sort of haunted forest/wood theme. Would need to be treated in a very sinister way but I reckon it would come good.

Nice shot

Could give a fancy name and an arty explanation for that but it would be a lie for I haven't the faintest idea how it happened.

Almost deleted it from the card then thought I would put it on here.

attachicon.gifart.JPG

It seems to have a vanishing point or wave surfing type of effect. I reckon a bit of post processing could really bring this image out.

If it was my image I'd use it with my grunge stuff and be looking at using it in some sort of haunted forest/wood theme. Would need to be treated in a very sinister way but I reckon it would come good.

Nice shot

You are welcome to have a go if you wish.

I'm to lazy to learn PP other than a bit of brightening, darkening or contrast enhancement.

It was taken in a sort of a forest, I was taking a shot of a tree nursery in a botanical gardens when it appeared.

Robby I have tried to create that effect before and its not easy.

Spin/rotate the camera around the focal point.

This is my 1st effort at trying to get that effect. I'm happy with the effect but will have to do some more work on the clarity.

DSC07862.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Thats true member pic Ron, i got a reprimand for posting mates picks sent to me on my E.Mail.Yet many pics here are from Pro Commercial folk, even showing copyright fi one looks carefully. Not much difference if they aint done by a Man Strolling n Snapin. imo.thumbsup.gif

Thats true member pic Ron, i got a reprimand for posting mates picks sent to me on my E.Mail.Yet many pics here are from Pro Commercial folk, even showing copyright fi one looks carefully. Not much difference if they aint done by a Man Strolling n Snapin. imo.thumbsup.gif

This image is mine and is as shot using a setting in the camera.The subject is actually the village alky and I'm sure that's how the world looks through his eyes at times. tongue.png

This image is mine and is as shot using a setting in the camera.The subject is actually the village alky and I'm sure that's how the world looks through his eyes at times. tongue.png

solarized?

solarized?

On this camera ( Sony A58 ) they call it " Posterization Colour " .

DSC08644.JPG

Archived