Suggestions for a good service apartments for short stay?

We are thinking of extending out stay in Bangkok for another week. Right now we are staying in a hotel in the Pratunam area near the Pantip Plaza. We would like to try staying in a service apartment since we are thinking in the future we might want to stay longer or even settle in Bangkok. We wanted to get the hang of staying in a service apartment. Requirements would be near a big mall (as my partner and I like to work in a coffeeshop), 40-50USD a night and near a train station.

Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Try Evergreen Apartments next to the Asia Hotel. I stayed there for almost a year, many years ago when I was shopping for a condo. Very close to the Ratchathwee BTS station (which connects to the Asia hotel, and within walking distance of all the Siam shopping areas. Even within walking distance of Pantip and Central World if you are up to it.

Try Evergreen Apartments next to the Asia Hotel. I stayed there for almost a year, many years ago when I was shopping for a condo. Very close to the Ratchathwee BTS station (which connects to the Asia hotel, and within walking distance of all the Siam shopping areas. Even within walking distance of Pantip and Central World if you are up to it.

I have stayed there earlier this year. They have good rooms and great staff. The price is a little more than the OP is talking about but I think good value.

EDIT Actual name is Evergreen Place Hotel They have a website

Edited by ripstanley