Barred for trolling

HaRoiHenry

Please permit this intrusion.

I, myself, have been barred for trolling recently. I was confused at first but have taken the time to read the rules and now understand their meaning.

I had, previously, been taken to believe that the true nature of a "Troller" was to either fish for cod, or rid the under parts of bridges of goat botherers.

I was confused as to why either pastime should be forboden, and more than a little surprised that my penchant for under-bridge-goatbotherer-baiting had been discovered.

It must be annoying for people to post under pseudonyms for no other reason than, presumably, to double their presence on the board. I understand that. But I am one person. Admin thought I was someone posting in duplicate. I wasn't.

I won't mention it again, unless pestered to, but would be interested in an introduction to my supposed alter-ego?

Anyway, I'm glad the site is gaining in popularity. I've recommended it a number of times myself.

Big up yourselves.

Fellow whoreabiding citizens.

HaRoiHenry (Thierry)

only when the last cheque has been cashed

and the last cashback has been denied

when the last the last Visa advance has been rejected

and the last policeman has been bribed

will we realise that we cantbuy######all without money

a kee ingliman saying

Please permit this intrusion.

I, myself, have been barred for trolling recently. I was confused at first but have taken the time to read the rules and now understand their meaning.

I had, previously, been taken to believe that the true nature of a "Troller" was to either fish for cod, or rid the under parts of bridges of goat botherers.

I was confused as to why either pastime should be forboden, and more than a little surprised that my penchant for under-bridge-goatbotherer-baiting had been discovered.

It must be annoying for people to post under pseudonyms for no other reason than, presumably, to double their presence on the board. I understand that. But I am one person. Admin thought I was someone posting in duplicate. I wasn't.

I won't mention it again, unless pestered to, but would be interested in an introduction to my supposed alter-ego?

Anyway, I'm glad the site is gaining in popularity. I've recommended it a number of times myself.

Big up yourselves.

Fellow whoreabiding citizens.

HaRoiHenry (Thierry)

only when the last cheque has been cashed

and the last cashback has been denied

when the last the last Visa advance has been rejected

and the last policeman has been bribed

will we realise that we cantbuy######all without money

a kee ingliman saying

Intrusion permitted :o

troll

VERB: Inflected forms: trolled, troll·ing, trolls

TRANSITIVE VERB: 1a. To fish for by trailing a baited line from behind a slowly moving boat. b. To fish in by trailing a baited line: troll the lake for bass. c. To trail (a baited line) in fishing.

2. Slang To patrol (an area) in search for someone or something: “[Criminals] troll bus stations for young runaways” (Pete Axthelm).

3. Music a. To sing in succession the parts of (a round, for example). b. To sing heartily: troll a carol.

4. To roll or revolve.

INTRANSITIVE VERB: 1. To fish by trailing a line, as from a moving boat.

2a. To wander about; ramble. b. Slang To patrol an area in search for someone or something.

3. Music To sing heartily or gaily.

4. To roll or spin around.

NOUN: 1a. The act of trolling for fish. b. A lure, such as a spoon or spinner, that is used for trolling.

2. Music A vocal composition in successive parts; a round.

ETYMOLOGY: Middle English trollen, to wander about, from Old French troller, of Germanic origin.

OTHER FORMS: troller —NOUN to either fish for cod, or rid the under parts of bridges of goat botherers.

Wow, you're spot on!

troll

VERB: Inflected forms: trolled, troll·ing, trolls

TRANSITIVE VERB: 1a. To fish for by trailing a baited line from behind a slowly moving boat. b. To fish in by trailing a baited line: troll the lake for bass. c. To trail (a baited line) in fishing.

2. Slang To patrol (an area) in search for someone or something: “[Criminals] troll bus stations for young runaways” (Pete Axthelm).

3. Music a. To sing in succession the parts of (a round, for example). b. To sing heartily: troll a carol.

4. To roll or revolve.

INTRANSITIVE VERB: 1. To fish by trailing a line, as from a moving boat.

2a. To wander about; ramble. b. Slang To patrol an area in search for someone or something.

3. Music To sing heartily or gaily.

4. To roll or spin around.

NOUN: 1a. The act of trolling for fish. b. A lure, such as a spoon or spinner, that is used for trolling.

2. Music A vocal composition in successive parts; a round.

ETYMOLOGY: Middle English trollen, to wander about, from Old French troller, of Germanic origin.

OTHER FORMS: troller —NOUN to either fish for cod, or rid the under parts of bridges of goat botherers.

Wow, you're spot on!

A 2A Graduate I'd wager :o