Difficulty with login Dtac web page

Hello everyone, this is my first post.

I have read some here but evidently not written anything.

I have a simcard from Dtac no 875 ### ###, 9 digits with a 0 in front.

I am not in Thailand now and would like to extend the validity of my sim. I have logged in before, but do not remember my password.

So I clicked on forgot password and got a new long, complicated password to login.

I used "0875######" and the password from the mail but keep getting to a page with Thai text I do not understand, but it seem to be username and password. So I tried again, but same result.

I tried 9 digit phone no as user name, it doesn't work.

With 10-digit username and the 0 in front it seems to work, but then I guess the password is wrong.

There is another Happy-webpage, but it seems to only accept the 4-digit password I forgot..

post-186295-0-02034400-1386588694_thumb.

Anyone who either understands Thai or know a better way? huh.png

From DTAC's iRefill page

Dear Valued Customers,

iRefill is temporary out of service for system maintenance

from 9th December 2013 until 10.00 hrs on 10th December 2013

Refill services via Happy Refill cards and Happy Online Retailers are still available to serve you.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

So, presumably after 10:00 AM tomorrow (Tuesday, 10 Dec.) Bangkok time, you could add value (and validity) using any credit card.

Or just ask a friend to pop round a 7/11 and add money to your number.

Or maybe just send an email to:

explain your situation, ask if they can apply the "Day Giveaway" service for you - just give them as much detail as possible: number, name,how many days, authorize them to deduct the payment.

(Pay 2 baht for 30 days, 6 baht for 90 days, and 12 baht for 180 days)

Have you switched from DTAC/Happy to Tri-Net yet?

They've revamped the eServices web portal, I used to use my 10-digit phone number and a 4-digit PIN, but I had to re-register last month, and now use the same 10-digit telephone number but had to create a more robust PIN.

edited to add: Your screen grab appears to come from the new web-services portal.

Edited by lomatopo
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot lomatopo!

That was what I needed, I kept going in a loop.. I was going crazy with Google translate sad.png

Very useful answer and more I can use thumbsup.gif

I managed to extend my sim using the link for Express service, so now I only need to top up.thumbsup.gif

- Thanks Tywais for moving my post to the correct section!

Edited by castlemountain

I would like to add one smart way to top up Dtac, Truemove or 1-2 call.

It is possible to add up via paypal, if you use this link http://thaisimtopup.com/

Just add to cart and use paypal on checkout.

I tested it with only THB 100 to see if it worked, and it did, 5 mins later I got a SMS that showed it worked.

Of course no reason to do this if you are in LOS, but if you like me live in another country - it is quite smart!

Edited by castlemountain

From DTAC's iRefill page
Dear Valued Customers,
iRefill is temporary out of service for system maintenance
from 9th December 2013 until 10.00 hrs on 10th December 2013
Refill services via Happy Refill cards and Happy Online Retailers are still available to serve you.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
So, presumably after 10:00 AM tomorrow (Tuesday, 10 Dec.) Bangkok time, you could add value (and validity) using any credit card.
Or just ask a friend to pop round a 7/11 and add money to your number.
Or maybe just send an email to:
explain your situation, ask if they can apply the "Day Giveaway" service for you - just give them as much detail as possible: number, name,how many days, authorize them to deduct the payment.
(Pay 2 baht for 30 days, 6 baht for 90 days, and 12 baht for 180 days)
Have you switched from DTAC/Happy to Tri-Net yet?
They've revamped the eServices web portal, I used to use my 10-digit phone number and a 4-digit PIN, but I had to re-register last month, and now use the same 10-digit telephone number but had to create a more robust PIN.
edited to add: Your screen grab appears to come from the new web-services portal.

My experiences with getting my password reset and "day-giveaway" and topping-up, if it is of use to anyone :

- I used your link http://www.dtac.co.th/en/prepaid/services/freeday.html and it was easy to extend the validity even with my low saldo about THB 25.

I used the Express Service and pushed *113*180#(then hit phone-button) and got 180 extra days for THB 12. Very useful

- I struggled with the web page and then searched for Paypal solutions, and found the link I gave in the post above. Then I was able to easy to add THB 100 to my saldo - also very useful (for me).

- I remembered the 4 digit pin and was able to login on an e-services page, cannot find it now.

post-186295-0-48540600-1386839087_thumb.

- I had lots of problems with login, even though I chose the English page to start I always ended up with Thai language. Therefore I used Google translate a lot and managed to reset my password, even though I never came further than Thai pages. I started with English page, but always came to Thai page rolleyes.gif

- In the end I got the idea of clicking on "prepaid" on the English page and got this page http://www.dtac.co.th/en/prepaid/ (as my picture above)

From that page I was able to log in and getting English language. I used some hours to get to this whistling.gif

So that is why I write this, in case someone has the same trouble as I had wink.png

After that I was able to get to the new e-services page (I think). So now I can access my "Dashboard".

About Tri-Net, I do not know if I am on Tri-Net or not. And on my "Dashboard-page" I cannot find anything if I am or not.

And to be frank I don't know what Tri-Net is.

Edited by castlemountain