Thai man sexually assaults Australian female in Phetchaburi

webfact

Thai man sexually assaults Australian female in Phetchaburi

A female Australian volunteer was sexually assaulted by a male officer who works at the same animal conservation centre. He raped her as she walked back home from a birthday party.

PETCHABURI – December 10, 2013 [PDN]; the officer of Tha Mai Ruak police station, Amphur Tha Yarng, Petchaburi province revealed that in the early morning they were informed by Mr. Edwin Vick who is the founder of the Wildlife’s Friends Foundation had brought Ms. Emma (alias), aged 27, who is an Australian volunteer of his foundation to report to the police that she was raped as she walked back home.

Mr. Edwin revealed that Ms. Emma is a volunteer that comes to take care of the animals in the animal conservation center “Pa Khao Luk Chang” she has been working there for over 2 months. On December 8, 2013 there was his birthday party at the conservation center and when the party finished Ms. Emma walked back home but after leaving the conservation center for about 300 meters she was attacked abused and raped by a Thai male officer of the conservation center . Later Mr. Edwin found out that the rapist was Mr. Yongyuth (not reveal his surname), aged 18.

Mr. Edwin said that while the incident occurred he noticed something unusual that Mr. Yongyuth disappeared at the same time that Ms. Emma was walking back home and he was also was informed that there was a motorbike parked on the side of the road which was unusual therefore he and the other volunteers went to inspect then he saw Mr. Yongyuth naked and running away into the forest.

After incident occurred Ms. Emma was frightened and her body had traces of being abused so the police took her to get checked out at the hospital. Initially, the police perceived that Mr. Yongyuth had worked with the foundation approximately 7 months and he disappeared from the conservation centre after the incident occurred. The police assumed he had escaped and was hiding in the local area.

Later in the evening of December 9, 2013 the police of Tha Mai Ruak police station revealed that Mr. Yongyuth (the defendant) had given himself up to the police so they detained him. Initially, the police charged him with the allegation of raping and abusing before sending him to be imprisoned at Petchaburi provincial where he will wait a court appearance and be prosecuted further.

Source: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/12/10/australian-female-raped/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2013-12-10

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Later Mr. Edwin found out that the rapist was Mr. Yongyuth (not reveal his surname), aged 18

Why the hell not reveal his surname? this full name should be there so that he would get a community beat up, and get his testicles removed before he gets caught by the police.

I wonder who wants to protect this animal...

Rapists don't usually strip do they? Wouldn't make sense. Maybe they were fooling around and the girl got embarrassed when visitors showed up.

And you're just fishing and being rather silly.

Edited by dansan
  • Like 2

wow 18 yo and already a rapist ? I wonder what he will become at 30.... I feel sorry for this Australian lady , coming to help and got raped .... what kind of world are we living in .... bah.gif

...who says he hasn't been doing it for years already....

I don't know how many Australian females who volunteer for that foundation, who is of that age and who arrived two months ago to work at that location?

So much for anonymity!

And for those who wish to inflict all sort of violence on the suspect, could we please have at least a hearing before we round up the lynch mob? You don't know what went on during that walk home and until we ascertain the facts we should just suspend justice

• Like 1

@brfsa2 "Get His Testicles Removed"
@wellred "He Should Be Castrated"
@transam "The Guys Knob Should Be Whacked With A Hammer"
@cosmont "Hope Others Prisonners Will Take Care His Ass"
@Sauliossiinthailand "I Would Say Cut His Penis Off"
@godden "Hang Him By The Short And Curlies"
Thanks for your input. You all seem to follow a pattern of genital mutilation or anal rape.
Not sure you guys would be the best to speak on such a subject as rape... But meh... What do I know.

Also, I assume the above would hold the trial after this ?

Later Mr. Edwin found out that the rapist was Mr. Yongyuth (not reveal his surname), aged 18

Why the hell not reveal his surname? this full name should be there so that he would get a community beat up, and get his testicles removed before he gets caught by the police.

Because he is only accused perhaps? After they prove it perhaps.

As for community beat up LOL. The only people who read this are foreigners who think all Thai people look the same. Perhaps re your last line, the same people who don't name you.

OMG sorry I forgot about TV having not only a jury, but prosecutors in Soi 4, a jury in Soi Sip Jedd, and a judge to boot.

Edited by Considered Opinion

Because he is only accused perhaps? After they prove it perhaps.

As for community beat up LOL. The only people who read this are foreigners who think all Thai people look the same. Perhaps re your last line, the same people who don't name you.

OMG sorry I forgot about TV having not only a jury, but prosecutors in Soi 4, a jury in Soi Sip Jedd, and a judge to boot.

Sounds like your making excuses for the guy eh..........Wait for the toxicology results then we can hang him again eh......clap2.gif

The guys knob should be whacked with a hammer and the punishment ''told'' on television, just before a soap. The message might get through.

Well actually i am for castration for rapists and "kiddy fiddlers"

That way they will never forget their crime and will never try it again. coffee1.gif

I hope none of you on here ever gets 'accused' of rape....

Especially if we run away from the scene 'strip <deleted> naked'

If it was me and she had agreed to everything, i would have stood my ground and showed her up for what she was. Running away only only shows a guilty complex.