Garden on top Doi Inthanon .. highest spot in Thailand. Near Chiang Mai.

PAWNEESE

First, I like to say that I like the mood of the image, with the heavy mist in the background. Compositionally, I also like the curved lines and the way the sidewalk leads the eye into the main point of the image, the bridge. I would have waited to get the people out of the top right of the frame and I would have tried to step back a little to give the bridge a little more space around it. I am not sure if you took this as a jpg out of the camera or if you did any post processing of the image. I would have tried to open up the shadows a little more either in the capture or in post. It also appears that you have a bit of flare in the image from shooting toward the sun. Perhaps this could be mitigated with a lens hood or by shielding the sun with your hand, just outside the field of the lens. One final note is that I would look at perhaps making this image a B&W shot since the colors in the image really do not seem to be important to the mood or the composition (in my opinion).

I am not an expert so please take these comments with a grain of salt. But since you cared enough to share this image and ask for opinions, I wanted to respond and hopefully encourage and support your efforts.

Many thanks your comments. No offended with the "buts".. quite the reverse. It is all good fun trying to take a good photo and very hard to do.

It may amuse you to know the lens flare was software added as I thought it added mood and a bit arty. Also I thought the people in the fog the best bit .. adding mood and interest.

As I say it is fun to try and get better at taking pics. Please comment on any more of my efforts.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app