Thai Immagration In Roi Et?

pianoman

Just heard from a friend who just returned from Mukdahan that Thai Immagration will be at the Roi Et City Hotel on the 10th and 20th of every month... Anyone eles heard this??? Would sure make it nice for us living anywhere around that area... Even closer for those in Khon Kaen....

Pianoman

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned from Roi Et, and a very nice visit with two Thai Immigration Officers... My friend was able to do his 90 Day Report, and the Head Officer told me that they would be there every month on the 10th & 20th to do 90 Day Reports, Visa Extentions ("O-A" / "O-B" and Tourist) as well as provide other Immigration Services... He asked that we "Spread the Word" so that their visits can continue...

For those of us who live in and around Kalasin, Roi Et and that area, it will be really nice not having to drive to Mukdahan or Nong Khai for such services...

Pianoman

Just returned from Roi Et, and a very nice visit with two Thai Immigration Officers... My friend was able to do his 90 Day Report, and the Head Officer told me that they would be there every month on the 10th & 20th to do 90 Day Reports, Visa Extentions ("O-A" / "O-B" and Tourist) as well as provide other Immigration Services... He asked that we "Spread the Word" so that their visits can continue...

For those of us who live in and around Kalasin, Roi Et and that area, it will be really nice not having to drive to Mukdahan or Nong Khai for such services...

Pianoman

Good news :o

2 years ago we asked the governor of Roi-et to initiate this. He made it happen.

Another good example of foreigner friendly province Roi-et :D .