Bad-mouth Brit beggar gets rough Phuket lesson

webfact

Is it a criminal offence to beg in Thailand?

Who cares.. It's a social offence to be, loud, aggressive and get in peoples faces and invade their peace. Must have been a "one two" combination to lay him out and black the eye too.

Was just wondering what offence, if any, he has committed - given the possibility that his visa is in order.

• Like 1

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good so !!!!

Whoever hit him should have hit him harder, it's scum like him that gives the rest of us from the UK a bad name.

you mean us from the uk ,youve l got that irish flag.as your avartar,,so i discount you on the grounds of not knowing where you come from..kilburn or kildare.....you cant have it both ways fenian thumbsup.gif aaah i get it british for benefits and irish in the 6nations rubgy..you cant lose im impressed with you mick..or oliver

• Like 1

Good so !!!!

Whoever hit him should have hit him harder, it's scum like him that gives the rest of us from the UK a bad name.

you mean us from the uk ,youve l got that irish flag.as your avartar,,so i discount you on the grounds of not knowing where you come from..kilburn or kildare.....you cant have it both ways fenian thumbsup.gif aaah i get it british for benefits and irish in the 6nations rubgy..you cant lose im impressed with you mick..or oliver

I suppose that the guy not being an indigenous Englishman makes this man`s behaviour even worse according to some posters.

The guy was only begging and even if aggressively, not exactly a crime against humanity, is it?

Dumb and Dumber.

post-110219-0-14238400-1387015990_thumb.

Edited by Beetlejuice

Well Mr Bitter and twisted, it's still a pretty good place to live that's why so many people from every corner of the planet wants to call it home. What you describe above is called history. With that chip-on-shoulder tirade I hazard a guess you emanate from a former penal colony?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I personally don't accept that Britain is still a "pretty good place to live" at least for the native Brits of 50+ years ago. I was horrified when I returned 3 years ago. All around me in a main shopping area in a big city were obvious immigrants, whilst those that initially were not so immediately obvious were speaking a foreign tongue. I felt like I was an outcast in my own country! . It is now over-run with immigrants from everywhere, with many wrongly benefiting from the welfare system, all paid for by high taxation on those that work plus pensioners.. Yet those of us who dare to leave are penalised with our frozen pensions and inability to access the free health care that we have paid for during all the years we lived there. But if you Mr Bushman believe the UK is the Dog's <deleted> -so be it! I shall not be returning.

Pattaya could be considered the reverse - full of non Thais all speaking different languages. But at least they pay for everything they have, - no government handouts, no housing grants, no free healthcare, and when their money runs out, they are no longer permitted to stay. And if they break the law they will almost certainly and quite correctly, be deported.

Totally agree with what you say. The immigration insanity of the last 50 years has ruined the UK. However, there are still plenty of good bits left and when my daughter reaches 7 years old I will be taking her back there to be educated. UK education is infinitely preferable to what she can expect here. And remember that the whole world is becoming a mixed race bag. Thailand is a bit behind the game.

Well Mr Bitter and twisted, it's still a pretty good place to live that's why so many people from every corner of the planet wants to call it home. What you describe above is called history. With that chip-on-shoulder tirade I hazard a guess you emanate from a former penal colony?

I personally don't accept that Britain is still a "pretty good place to live" at least for the native Brits of 50+ years ago. I was horrified when I returned 3 years ago. All around me in a main shopping area in a big city were obvious immigrants, whilst those that initially were not so immediately obvious were speaking a foreign tongue. I felt like I was an outcast in my own country! . It is now over-run with immigrants from everywhere,

You talk about being horrified when you returned home to Britain and found the place over run with immigrants.........Yet you display the Irish flag as your avator?

So are you British or Irish? If you are Irish living in Britain surely that makes you an immigrant too.

Has it not occurred to anyone that this guy may have developed a mental illness?

At last someone with some IQ and common sense.

Exactly, the man`s actions could have been caused by a mental illness, or perhaps he has a drink or drugs problem? Or maybe even just down on his luck, hungry and desperate?

Small minorities earn most countries a bad name - my Thai partner can't understand why people make jokes about Thai brides and so on in the UK - The vast majority of Thais are not running around looking for a rich farang and the vast majority of British tourists aren't drunken louts. The point is no matter where people are they never notice "normality" only the bad things. I don't think this sort of thing has anything to do with visa regulations that are as tough and stupid in Thailand as they are in many other countries such as the UK, USA and Australia - you should not deal with bad people by penalising the majority of good people.

If visitors behave like this anywhere they should be deported back to whatever country they came from and the originating country should be given the bill for doing so.

I don't see why a law abiding person who lives in country using their own financial means should be subject to constant visa applications - anywhere in the world

• Like 2