BANGKOK 20 February 2019 06:18
beechbum

Good tv series

Just downloaded the 1st 3 episodes from series 1 of "Life of Crime"(UK) from kickass, seems very good so far.

Anyone onto any other good series at the moment?

Just watching The Bridge which I am really enjoying.

Seen the original, very good

Some of the excellent Scandinavian TV series don't translate too well when remade in (US) English ('The Killing' is an example that was eventually cancelled in the US.

However, the exception certainly is 'The Bridge (US)', with excellent casting and the US/Mexico border setting in El Paso lends authenticity to the show's events.

Also just finished watching season 3 of 'Borgen', which I also recommend (watch the first two seasons first).

DL'ing The 1st 13 episodes of The Bridge now, cheers.

Another funny ones "Archer" if you have a twisted sense of humour, it's animated but very funny, the mother from "Arrested development" does a voice in it.

Edited by beechbum

Just watching The Bridge which I am really enjoying.

Seen the original, very good

Some of the excellent Scandinavian TV series don't translate too well when remade in (US) English ('The Killing' is an example that was eventually cancelled in the US.

However, the exception certainly is 'The Bridge (US)', with excellent casting and the US/Mexico border setting in El Paso lends authenticity to the show's events.

Also just finished watching season 3 of 'Borgen', which I also recommend (watch the first two seasons first).

Yes Borgen was very good as well.

"The Americans" is a good show, only 1 series so far. 1970's cold war spy's type stuff.

• Like 1