BANGKOK
beechbum

Good tv series

I want to watch Vikings box set, from History Channel, on Kodi,  I have various add-ons and they find a lot of links, but none play, a few showing an HC documentary, but not the show's episodes.  If you have an add-on that works please "pm" me. I have VPN and tried it also.... 

(I know it's on Amazon Prime, I'm asking about Kodi.)

4 hours ago, Agusts said:

I want to watch Vikings box set, from History Channel, on Kodi,  I have various add-ons and they find a lot of links, but none play, a few showing an HC documentary, but not the show's episodes.  If you have an add-on that works please "pm" me. I have VPN and tried it also.... 

Why not use torrent? Download easy?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Agusts said:

I gave up on Kodi a few years ago and tend to use other apps like Morph & Typhoon TV

I've heard Popcorn is good also but have found everything I wanted to watch on the previous 2 (Vikings not being one of them as I just  couldn't get into it & Ironically have/had Amazon Prime for online grocery delivery in Singapore) 

Edited by Mike Teavee

2 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

I gave up on Kodi a few years ago and tend to use other apps like Morph & Typhoon TV

I've heard Popcorn is good also but have found everything I wanted to watch on the previous 2 (Vikings not being one of them as I just  couldn't get into it & Ironically have/had Amazon Prime for online grocery delivery in Singapore) 

But these iptv apps just have live channel streaming, not box sets and old episode,  or not !? 

2 hours ago, bubblegum said:

Why not use torrent? Download easy?

I get a few links for some Debrid Torrent etc. via some add-ons but they want credentials and accounts and I have stayed away from them, but I'm open to try if easy to set up on Kodi, or my Mxq Pro Android TV box...

Posted (edited)

Just finished the second season of The Terror. Genre not normally my cup of tea but interesting at the end to see the links between the cast and crew and the internment camps. 

Edit- whatever you do don't google 'Kiki Sukezane sexy' 😇

Edited by Psimbo
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Agusts said:

But these iptv apps just have live channel streaming, not box sets and old episode,  or not !? 

No, those 2 only have VOD (Movies & TV Series) you need other apps for live channel streaming (I subscribe to a TV Streaming service called Venom for live TV/Sports).

Am watching S7 of Strike Back via Typhoon as I type... 

• Thanks 1

"Friday Night Dinner", Episode 1 season 6 available to DL now.

Money heist is back with season 4. Watched ep. 1 yesterday. It looks promising.

"Killing Eve" series 3 episode 1 available for Dl.

• Like 1

"Happy"

season 1 & 2

very weird but very interesting, worth  watching

• Like 2

On 4/1/2020 at 3:29 PM, beechbum said:

"Friday Night Dinner", Episode 1 season 6 available to DL now.

no change from season 1 lol

"Red Dwarf"  Season 13  Special.

See how the principals have aged.

9 hours ago, Old Croc said:

"Red Dwarf"  Season 13  Special.

See how the principals have aged.

Watched it a few days ago ,Rimmer has aged the best,but it is 30 years ,sadly it was not as good as the original series ,to much loud  canned laughter and not written as well ,still it was Red Dwarf so best to watch it.