BANGKOK
beechbum

Good tv series

one word

its on my android box and torrent  (.1337.......)

1 hour ago, bubblegum said:

High Town can't find it on the usual sites?

Maybe its at eztv 

hightown s01e01

On 5/23/2020 at 7:28 AM, bubblegum said:

High Town can't find it on the usual sites?

2 ep's on rarbg and eztv

Posted (edited)

The Rookie S2 is available now. As its  mainstream tv its fluff compared to what is on the Netflix type channels but it is watchable. Some hot Asian and black actresses both in main and other roles. Mainly drama but with an edge of humour to it as well. 

Finally got to Top of the Lakes  China Girl, the second series. A bit heavy but the plot is growing. A lot of Asian hookers. Best lines so far about a top end Thai hooker 'She's wearing genuine Prada boots'. 'How many customers would that take?' 'Looking at her probably one'. 😁

Also stumbled across an old Aussie film called "Malcolm'- far kin hilarious.

Edited by Psimbo
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Almost Paradise. Ex-DEA cop goes to Cebu and miraculously solves predictable drugs operation, sex trafficking, evil Canadian toxic waste dumper and nuclear weapon from nuclear sub so far. Predictable entitled Americans, and obnoxious Aussie drunks, but no shaven headed Brits in football shirts yet.

It does have two things going for it though- Samantha Richelle (she may have Instagram and Twitter sites- allegedly).

richwlle.jpg

Edited by Psimbo

I agree White Lines is worth a watch.

Also give Yellowstone a view also - Starring Kevin Costner . Big Budget 

On 6/5/2020 at 6:22 PM, Old Croc said:

Barkskins  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9426272/

Set in New France (Canada) in the 1600s. French, English (Hudson Bay company) and local Iroquois Indians in the new world.

Thanks for this one watching it now ,not bad at all ,would never have just"found it" 

I stumbled across a Canadian production called Cardinal. Very well done, there are four series of 6 in all. The books by Giles Blunt are also available on the Net. Basically about a detective in the fictional city of Algonquin based on Thunder Bay in Ontario, Production quality of Canadian series has vastly improved these days IMHO.

Westworld S3 was a bit of a struggle- very easy to miss things. Interesting googling to see where they filmed it- Singapore, bits of Spain and elsewhere for futuristic buildings. Thandi Newton didn't flop them out as much as in the earlier series which was a bit of a disappointment.

Killing Eve S3 was bang on yet again. Jodie Corner as the Russian cracks me up. Its quirky but that's the sort of stuff I like.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Psimbo said:

I stumbled across a Canadian production called Cardinal. Very well done, there are four series of 6 in all. The books by Giles Blunt are also available on the Net. Basically about a detective in the fictional city of Algonquin based on Thunder Bay in Ontario, Production quality of Canadian series has vastly improved these days IMHO.

Westworld S3 was a bit of a struggle- very easy to miss things. Interesting googling to see where they filmed it- Singapore, bits of Spain and elsewhere for futuristic buildings. Thandi Newton didn't flop them out as much as in the earlier series which was a bit of a disappointment.

Killing Eve S3 was bang on yet again. Jodie Corner as the Russian cracks me up. Its quirky but that's the sort of stuff I like.

Found Cardinal ,some years back just finished s 4. first class highly recommend this series.

"we  hunt together" good 6 part British drama