Good tv series

beechbum

if ur interested in how men in America acted and interacted with females in the early 60's

I highly recommend,   "Mad Men"

Much better than some of the crab being put out nowadays

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Agusts said:

I started watching the whole "Only fools and horses" from the beginning, nearly finished now..., now, how is that for nostalgia...! ? lol, brings back memories....????

I've seen them all sooo many times and often rewatch series and episodes. What was your favourite season / episode? 

• Like 1

On 6/13/2021 at 11:32 AM, Agusts said:

I started watching the whole "Only fools and horses" from the beginning, nearly finished now..., now, how is that for nostalgia...! ? lol, brings back memories....????

I'm doing exactly the same. Just started series five. I signed up for Britbox which has more of my sort of programmes than Netflix. Need a VPN though.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There are several excellent series that have just started to appear, after many productions had been delayed/postponed due to Covid constraints.

Vigil, whilst OK, is totally unrealistic in terms of being based on a submarine, and is a source of ridicule amongst people with experience.

The North Water, an excellent series with Colin Farrell, Stephen Graham amongst others.   Mid 19th Century whaling vessel drama in the Arctic waters.

Midnight Mass, another good series based on a small and sparsely populated island, for horror and suspense fans.

Wolfe, a northern England forensic pathologist gets to grips with some unusual cases.

Foundation, from the Asimov novels, starring Jared Harris, first two episodes now available.

• Like 2