Phuket Tourist Police expat volunteer arrested on crystal meth charges

Lite Beer

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And all the coneheads arise to justify the mighty herb. Its addictive and causes pyschosis. Same as booze

I´d prefer Mary-Jane a billion times before alcohol, and I don´t even use the stuff anymore, but I do drink. A bit of a contradiction perhaps.

But if you compare what alcohol-related occurrences cost society with weed it´s laughable!! drunk.gifcrazy.gif

Grass is not addictive.......

naive statement of the decade. Blasting 20 cones of hydro a day is not an addiction...too funny

You don't know what you're talking about. There are no withdrawal symptoms if it is stopped being taken.

What you describe is mental addiction, not physical addiction and it's the second one that is applicable to this thread.

naive statement of the decade. Blasting 20 cones of hydro a day is not an addiction...too funny

You don't know what you're talking about. There are no withdrawal symptoms if it is stopped being taken.

What you describe is mental addiction, not physical addiction and it's the second one that is applicable to this thread.

ahh sorry, you should have been more specific in your post you said 'grass is not addictive' you should have said 'grass is not mentally addictive' and then I would have understood.

"its really cool man..its not like ice ya no man...its the sh*t man...its like emotionally addictive not like smacky kinda addictive..." " ya know i had this really good offshore job but like they test ya you know....its suck bullsh*t man...because *cough cough* its like natural and comes from the earth... and i can work better you know when i am stoned...and its just crap that the company tests ya because THC stays in your body for 2 months in your fat cells man....pffff pffff, yeah man where was I?...oh yeah they sacked me man because i had THC in my blood stream....but you know i smoke through the paranoia man and its cool pfff pff...and i found these great kits that you can beat the testers man...its awesome pfff pfff"

Any way the post is about drugs and if you do drugs in Thailand you will get busted, there are no secrets in LOS

Edited by IrishIvan

ahh sorry, you should have been more specific in your post you said 'grass is not addictive' you should have said 'grass is not mentally addictive' and then I would have understood.

"its really cool man..its not like ice ya no man...its the sh*t man...its like emotionally addictive not like smacky kinda addictive..." " ya know i had this really good offshore job but like they test ya you know....its suck bullsh*t man...because *cough cough* its like natural and comes from the earth... and i can work better you know when i am stoned...and its just crap that the company tests ya because THC stays in your body for 2 months in your fat cells man....pffff pffff, yeah man where was I?...oh yeah they sacked me man because i had THC in my blood stream....but you know i smoke through the paranoia man and its cool pfff pff...and i found these great kits that you can beat the testers man...its awesome pfff pfff"

Any way the post is about drugs and if you do drugs in Thailand you will get busted, there are no secrets in LOS

Wrong again.

As both I and KB have tried to explain to you. It´s not physically addictive.

But can be psychologically/mentally addictive.

I've got a secret.

"Pathetic? Somebody abusing his postion like he apparently was gets arested and you caIl that pathetic. Uncomprehensible." Let me help you comprehend. It is right he got busted, no argument there. What is pathetic is the police do not go after distributors of supplies, after the Mr. Bigs.

Let me illustrate: I am big supplier (Mr. A), I have 1000 units, sell 100 units to 10 sellers lower down ( Mr.s B 1-10). They sell 10 units each to sellers (Mr.s C 1-100). They sell to bottom feeders (Mr.s D 1-1000).

In this case they first nailed a Mr. C, who ratted out a Mr. D. Do they go after Mr.s A and B? No, they make a big deal out of busting the end of the distribution line, not after any of the main players. They are the ones who act with impunity, the ones who pay for protection from the police. Hope you understand this now, and if not too coherent, I am watching Liverpool play right now...

"Pathetic? Somebody abusing his postion like he apparently was gets arested and you caIl that pathetic. Uncomprehensible." Let me help you comprehend. It is right he got busted, no argument there. What is pathetic is the police do not go after distributors of supplies, after the Mr. Bigs.

Let me illustrate: I am big supplier (Mr. A), I have 1000 units, sell 100 units to 10 sellers lower down ( Mr.s B 1-10). They sell 10 units each to sellers (Mr.s C 1-100). They sell to bottom feeders (Mr.s D 1-1000).

In this case they first nailed a Mr. C, who ratted out a Mr. D. Do they go after Mr.s A and B? No, they make a big deal out of busting the end of the distribution line, not after any of the main players. They are the ones who act with impunity, the ones who pay for protection from the police. Hope you understand this now, and if not too coherent, I am watching Liverpool play right now...

I agree that´s how it works in a normal country, but this is Thailand, so nothing surprising really.

Another plausible theory is that it is the BiB who are the distributors above. (Mr A)

• Like 1

So whats gambling? Is that like environmentaly addictive?
And all this has WHAT to do exactly with a TPV being arrested for crystal meth distribution?

addiction is why gambling and crystal meth are illegal

Alcohol and cigarettes ?

alcohol is illegal in the middle east. Ciggarettes is getting close in the west. Whats your point?

And all this has WHAT to do exactly with a TPV being arrested for crystal meth distribution?

"naive statement of the decade." Right back at you...

"naive statement of the decade." Right back at you...

touche

You are correct: it's a travesty that Mssrs A & B are not identified, prosecuted, and sentenced in a manner fully appropriate to their crimes. And the reasons for that should be a matter of every decent person's deepest concerns about law enforcement and even their government.

BUT, that in NO WAY mitigates the criminality of Mssrs C & D, who remain entirely deserving of the punishment appropriate to their very serious crimes. Maybe if their sentences were significantly more harsh, they'd be more inclined to "help out" with the investigation & prosecution of Mssrs A & B...