Phuket Tourist Police expat volunteer arrested on crystal meth charges

Lite Beer

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tourist Police = Idiots who want to be someone.

Better do away with all of them and teach some of the brighter police ( Are there any? ) to speak other languages

Heh, I am one, but the only thing I sell is my guitar.gif.pagespeed.ce.Rjd-vqhNlw.gif ability and my hansumness.................giggle.gif

Just don't show your truncheon in public mate biggrin.png

He, Garry is here, out on bail?

• Like 2

Better do away with all of them and teach some of the brighter police ( Are there any? ) to speak other languages

Heh, I am one, but the only thing I sell is my guitar.gif.pagespeed.ce.Rjd-vqhNlw.gif ability and my hansumness.................giggle.gif

Just don't show your truncheon in public mate biggrin.png

He, Garry is here, out on bail?
On 5 weeks good behavior from the Middle East mate :)

Hmm.. doesn't that make you a gigolo or a toyboy? smile.png

I hope so.................clap2.gif

Certainly not there for your spelling Mr Handsome!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

That is terrible a person in a position of trust that should be looked up to.

I wonder why they mention 'Samsung Galaxy phone and other drug related equipment' in one sentence?

Because TiT and there is no such thing as an understanding"journalist". Merely reporters.

LOL Overall. How long before the TV court has hiim castrated, hung in chains, gutted, flayed drawn and quartered?

Seriously how many times have we seen a (volunteer police) member in trouble with the law on here? I'd say 30 ++, Like most Thai males, as soon as they have a bee's dick of authority they think they are above the law. I have a distant uncle in my family that is a Police volunteer, he's now turned into a complete wanke_r, brought many pieces of police kit and uniform. does patrols on his own, its ruined his family life and is work is suffering badly because he's living out this stupid fantasy. Time for Thailand to disband all active roles for volunteers.

Some of us don't do that sh_t. I am on the end of a phone if a farang hat us all in the same bracket eh. Theres a good chap........thumbsup.gif

That having been said, what makes a grown man in a foreign country want to drag on a "uniform" and carry a stick?

I always thought that was weird. Still do actually.

I don't wear a uniform........smile.png ...............Next question ?

Seriously how many times have we seen a (volunteer police) member in trouble with the law on here? I'd say 30 ++, Like most Thai males, as soon as they have a bee's dick of authority they think they are above the law. I have a distant uncle in my family that is a Police volunteer, he's now turned into a complete wanke_r, brought many pieces of police kit and uniform. does patrols on his own, its ruined his family life and is work is suffering badly because he's living out this stupid fantasy. Time for Thailand to disband all active roles for volunteers.

Heavens, can't think where I have seen that before... hmm now let me think..

Pommie prison guards.

Pommie customs people,

Pommie security guards,

NZ policemen/women (who were pommies before).

Santa's come early with a nice sack of schadenfreude.......

Excellent use of the word "schadenfreude".

Well done that chap.

I think so too. Probably the only time that word has made it's way into the pages of TV. However, it is practiced on a daily basis.

Good standards

• Like 1

Santa's come early with a nice sack of schadenfreude.......

Excellent use of the word "schadenfreude".

Well done that chap.

Wasit mean guv...?.....blink.png

To find pleasure in the misfortune of others. A posh was of saying to gloat,

• Like 1

Doesnt he know that drug dealing is an occupation reserved for Thais? Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Good point. The article doesn't say anything about him informing on Thai's that he sold to - just the farang. smile.png

Farang is not mentioned in the article, only tourists. And with many Japanese and Chinese tourists as well in that area, his customer base could be for a big part non-farang.

Exactly. yet the only one it appears he has informed on, was the farang. smile.png

What a surprise another "Farangs are being victimized" post...rolleyes.gif

There are hundreds of small time Thai drug dealers arrested every day. If it doesn't mention him ratting out them out is because 1. Phuket Gazette is a publication aimed at Farangs. 2. No one cares.

A better way to put it would be that drug dealing under impunity is an occupation reserved for the powerful.

• Like 1

I distrust people who would "volunteer" to be police. A police officer should be a well paid, well trained and thoroughly tested professional, honest beyond all doubt. In America, many poorly funded police departments have volunteer or low paid "auxiliary" units, and in many cases they have made more trouble for their departments than they are worth.

What was he thinking? He'll have lots of time to ponder that question.

• Like 2

So a Samsung Galaxy phone is drug related equipment ?? I had better hide mine in future

The phone is most probably kept as evidence for the information it contains. I'd put that one down to the quality of Phuket's News "writing" rather than the BIB.

• Like 1

That is terrible a person in a position of trust that should be looked up to.

I wonder why they mention 'Samsung Galaxy phone and other drug related equipment' in one sentence?

Phones are often used for drug trafficking transactions.

The cell phone logs are valuable tools, as well as phone company records, that can support charges of trafficking. The news article is not unusual in the world of drug bust news reporting in that it mentions a phone.

These days, the phone is part of the "drug related equipment". Sad but true.

Wow...something has gone down hill big time in this guys life. I knew him quite well, but not had contact for couple years now.

He was a great guy, really great.

I am shocked. The PG says he spoke reasonable thai, he spoke excellent thai and had lived here for more than 30 years. I know he has a lot of connections quite high up, I wonder what will come of this.

Edited by Showbags
  • Like 1

Wow...something has gone down hill big time in this guys life. I knew him quite well, but not had contact for couple years now.

He was a great guy, really great.

I am shocked. The PG says he spoke reasonable thai, he spoke excellent thai and had lived here for more than 30 years. I know he has a lot of connections quite high up, I wonder what will come of this.

Nobody, nobody knows what a guys ''secret'' thoughts or agenda are. Look at me for instance, I am a great guy but, I break out in song with noooooooo provocation sad.png , you never knowwwwwwwwwwww. smile.png

Interesting comment left on another site about Garry the pretend policeman.

Leige Ludlow : "Good! This guy with involved in extorting 60 000 baht from me not even a month ago. He is as corrupt as they come..." sad.png

PS: Of course, innocent until proven guilty.