BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Lite Beer

Phuket Tourist Police expat volunteer arrested on crystal meth charges

So whats gambling? Is that like environmentaly addictive?

And all this has WHAT to do exactly with a TPV being arrested for crystal meth distribution?
addiction is why gambling and crystal meth are illegal

"naive statement of the decade." Right back at you...

So whats gambling? Is that like environmentaly addictive?
And all this has WHAT to do exactly with a TPV being arrested for crystal meth distribution?

addiction is why gambling and crystal meth are illegal

"naive statement of the decade." Right back at you...

touche

"Pathetic? Somebody abusing his postion like he apparently was gets arested and you caIl that pathetic. Uncomprehensible." Let me help you comprehend. It is right he got busted, no argument there. What is pathetic is the police do not go after distributors of supplies, after the Mr. Bigs.

Let me illustrate: I am big supplier (Mr. A), I have 1000 units, sell 100 units to 10 sellers lower down ( Mr.s B 1-10). They sell 10 units each to sellers (Mr.s C 1-100). They sell to bottom feeders (Mr.s D 1-1000).

In this case they first nailed a Mr. C, who ratted out a Mr. D. Do they go after Mr.s A and B? No, they make a big deal out of busting the end of the distribution line, not after any of the main players. They are the ones who act with impunity, the ones who pay for protection from the police. Hope you understand this now, and if not too coherent, I am watching Liverpool play right now...

You are correct: it's a travesty that Mssrs A & B are not identified, prosecuted, and sentenced in a manner fully appropriate to their crimes. And the reasons for that should be a matter of every decent person's deepest concerns about law enforcement and even their government.

BUT, that in NO WAY mitigates the criminality of Mssrs C & D, who remain entirely deserving of the punishment appropriate to their very serious crimes. Maybe if their sentences were significantly more harsh, they'd be more inclined to "help out" with the investigation & prosecution of Mssrs A & B...