Angry Australian Sets 3 Motorbikes On Fire

Rimmer

I wonder if this is the same Kent Farrar from Morwell, Victoria. The age is about right and if it is I have had some dealings with him in the past, on a professional basis of course. A bit of a loose cannon who has priors for serious assaults.

Could be a small world if it is himsmile.png

I have observed several people in the LOS that I have had dealings with in the past, on a professional basis of coursewink.png

Its a very small world, over here.. lol

Edited by Mr Brown
  • Like 1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The police tried to talk with him for more than 1 hour in order to calm him down and to put the weapon on the ground but they failed"...

Congrats to the Koh Chang police for showing patience and restraint. The fool could have easily got himself shot dead.

Nah that's in the US, suicide by cop

One can short of a six pack. One sandwich short of a picnic. This guy sounds like he might have an IQ just shy of room temperature. And I am talking room temperature in Europe in the winter. Wow. Talk about a lack of self control. Oh my God he wants to charge me an extra 100 baht for gasoline. I think I will burn up this bike, and pay 50,000 baht instead! What an intelligent and creative solution to the 100 baht expense. Genius. Perhaps he should apply for a position on the Nobel committee. Or at JPL in Pasadena.

• Like 1

I wonder if this is the same Kent Farrar from Morwell, Victoria. The age is about right and if it is I have had some dealings with him in the past, on a professional basis of course. A bit of a loose cannon who has priors for serious assaults.

Could be a small world if it is him:)

Pretty rare name i'd have thought so likely same charmer ?

If he was a Brit he would be wandering around with a cricket bat and therefore perfectly harmless.

Having played crap and lost the last three series, you've been waiting years to say that haven't you!

We have to let you win now and agsin, or it would get boring ;)

I heard you gave up the under hand bowling, Ha Ha

• Like 1

Lucky he did not do this back home.

Victoria police have an established reputation of using lethal force, almost always topping the Australian state league tables.

Always justified and the officers involved feel it silently for the rest of their lives.

Victoria police have an established reputation of using lethal force, almost always topping the Australian state league tables.

Always justified and the officers involved feel it silently for the rest of their lives.

So, we agree, lucky he didn't do this in Victoria then.

So, we agree, lucky he didn't do this in Victoria then.

Vicpol's recation would have been similar to the BIB. Negotiate for reasonable time, probably deploy OC spray and if that failed then he would tazered. There would be no rushing of an armed offender as Vicpol have a safety first policy.

"The police tried to talk with him for more than 1 hour in order to calm him down and to put the weapon on the ground but they failed"...

Congrats to the Koh Chang police for showing patience and restraint. The fool could have easily got himself shot dead.

Glad the police did not shoot him, otherwise I couldn`t have slept tonight.

Absolute idiot, throw him in jail till he gets the money to make restitution. Don't let him go back to Australia because the bike shop will get zippo if that happens.

A good spell in a Thai Jail may make him think twice before he does anything stupid again. If it happened in Singapore, they wouldn't stuff around, he'd be in the Brig and probably get a taste of the Rattan Cane as well.

Yes, a good firm hand is what's needed here!! It's the only thing these sort of people understand. A good harsh dose of punishment! A sound thrashing. I personally think he ought to be shot, drawn and quartered, electrocuted, burned with cigars, hung by his neck in the sun... and then taken to be tortured. You could be sure he wouldn't do it again!!

That is, unless he is mentally ill, in which case he deserves sympathy and assistance - in case anyone was beginning to think I am some sort of insensitive prick.

But if he is of sound mind, why... flay him with nail-studded garden hoses, stick red-hot needles in his eyeballs, beat his gonads with a rubber mallet, put him in a steel barrel with spikes on the inside and roll it down a bumpy mountain. After that, roast him on a spit over an open fire until he begs and screams for mercy, but keep right on roasting until his head explodes. Then feed him to the family of the bike rental shop guy.

Only then would justice be served

Edited by Globeman
  • Like 1

Its called a brain snap. Its common in low intellect individuals. They're in the news every week in Aus.

We do our best to export them though.

OK thanks for the explanation, we understand better many stories... by the way do you export most of them to Phuket? biggrin.png

Its called a brain snap. Its common in low intellect individuals. They're in the news every week in Aus.

OK thanks for the explanation, we understand better many stories... by the way do you export most of them to Phuket? biggrin.png

Being compassionate, we try to send them to Pattaya, where they have others of their own kind to mix with.

How prejudiced you all are. There is a simple and logical explanation for all of this:

Mr Farrar was first leaning over to see how much fuel was left in his motorbike, then decided that the smell was nice and had a sniff. Unfortunately for him, the incoming vapours were set on fire by his lit cigarette still in his mouth, which then started the fire and as he withdrew from the flames, the bike fell over and set fire to the other two.

Then, deciding that the smell of fuel was no longer delicious, he was frantically searching for a durian to cleans his palette crisply, hence the frantic waving of the fruit knife.

The police officers charged at him because they also wanted Durian.

All is not what it seems…!

LOL, I remember way back when, a neighbour of ours lit a match to see how much petrol was in the tank of his motor bike, hell of a bang, of course us kids weren't allowed outside, Mum to the rescue as she was a trained nurse.