Angry Australian Sets 3 Motorbikes On Fire

Rimmer

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know what is quite with this situation.......

I have met some nice Aussies in Thailand, but then I have met some real Aus-holes....... And the latter always seems to have a chip on their shoulder.... coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

I think you will find that its the same same but same with every nationality here.

• Like 1

Full article looks interesting. Sounds like the Aussie was angry and wanted a discount, then the Thai guy whacked him so he sustained a head injury. Aussie guy got even more angry so blew up the motorcycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah that happens all the time to me too

1. I ask for discounts

4. thai people suddenly whack me

5. I have broken arms and injuries ;_;

6. even with my brokeb armsbi blow things up

full story?! what a joke

Thailand never ceases to amaze. Just when you think you heard it all. "Second best time to plant a tree is today" sent from note2 TV app

I'm amazed that you're amazed by Thailand. Most people reading

this would probably be amazed by the idiocy of the Aussie tourist.

I wonder if this is the same Kent Farrar from Morwell, Victoria. The age is about right and if it is I have had some dealings with him in the past, on a professional basis of course. A bit of a loose cannon who has priors for serious assaults.

Could be a small world if it is himsmile.png

clap2.gif they sure do breed them tough in that neck of the woods down Morwell way, the cultural center of Victoria, he might even be a mountain man from the snowy region, but he must have figured that he could do that as he often did this sort of thing after the local football match on a saturday, if your team was beaten go around burning the cars of the other team, now thats what i call tough - where men are men and women eat their young and the crows fly backwards to keep the sand out of their eyes. cheesy.gif

ahhh the good old days.

I have met some nice Aussies in Thailand, but then I have met some real Aus-holes....... And the latter always seems to have a chip on their shoulder.... coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

I think you will find that its the same same but same with every nationality here.

Actually I met one with a chip so big on his shoulder I thought he had a wedgie.

I wonder if this is the same Kent Farrar from Morwell, Victoria. The age is about right and if it is I have had some dealings with him in the past, on a professional basis of course. A bit of a loose cannon who has priors for serious assaults.

Could be a small world if it is himsmile.png

clap2.gif they sure do breed them tough in that neck of the woods down Morwell way, the cultural center of Victoria, he might even be a mountain man from the snowy region, but he must have figured that he could do that as he often did this sort of thing after the local football match on a saturday, if your team was beaten go around burning the cars of the other team, now thats what i call tough - where men are men and women eat their young and the crows fly backwards to keep the sand out of their eyes. cheesy.gif

Funnily enough that was quite like the reason my dad used to drag my mum around and into the cave by her hair.

Hitting the Aussie wasn't an issue? He was beaten up and he can't express his frustration ?

I live on the island, and it appears that this buffoon had been causing problems in other places. He was asked to leave a restaurant in my village for his abusive and inappropriate behaviour the previous evening.

Whilst this story may not give the full story, I don't have any sympathy for him. Seriously, these types of Morons are not wanted anywhere.

Can someone also answer, why do idiots such as these, never seem to have a shirt on, when they go Troppo?

• Like 1

Hitting the Aussie wasn't an issue? He was beaten up and he can't express his frustration ?

I live on the island, and it appears that this buffoon had been causing problems in other places. He was asked to leave a restaurant in my village for his abusive and inappropriate behaviour the previous evening.

Whilst this story may not give the full story, I don't have any sympathy for him. Seriously, these types of Morons are not wanted anywhere.

Can someone also answer, why do idiots such as these, never seem to have a shirt on, when they go Troppo?

A Rambo thing.............sad.png

Actually I met one with a chip so big on his shoulder I thought he had a wedgie.

I don't remember meeting you, then I suppose I am not missing much, the wedgie would of been for splitting fence posts,whistling.gif

Nuh, nothing like Rambo. This guy obviously watched "Crocodile Dundee in New York" one time too many.

• Like 1

Don't send him back we have enough of them here to deal with .Send him to England where he originated from.

My Aussie mates reckon he's a Kiwi.laugh.png

Although there were some other comments about people from Morwell, which are probably not appropriate for posting on this forum.

Edited by mrtoad

Nuh, nothing like Rambo. This guy obviously watched "Crocodile Dundee in New York" one time too many.

well if he did watch it and worships that goose he defiantly is a bogan and most likely head of the tribe, why Aussies cant keep their accents is beyond me, 99% that end up in the states think they have to talk like a yank and as for Australian Country Music what a laugh.

Don't send him back we have enough of them here to deal with .Send him to England where he originated from.

My Aussie mates reckon he's a Kiwi.laugh.png

Although there were some other comments about people from Morwell, which are probably not appropriate for posting on this forum.

must of moved down there from Gympie to do a bit of social climbing.

unlike the well balanced Brits with chips on BOTH shouldersclap2.gif

• Like 1